Chapter-11 (Pyaar Tenu Karda Gabru)

After talking to some more minutes to his mother.. Sidharth cut the call.. And at that time he realized.. What he had done..
He was feeling shy to confront sana so he excused himself from the vanity for giving his shot..

Sana was feeling numb... This feeling was new to her.. But by the knock on the door.. Make her to come into her senses.. She opended the gate and find sidharth standing outside.. He returned because his shot was not ready..
Both came inside and keep their mouth mum... Shehnaaz dont like the silence.. So she said...

Sg-u can kiss me anytime, anyplace.. I am ur fiance afterall... Isme awkward hone ki koi bat nh h...

Ss- mmm... Wo to tum b kr skti ho.. (in a very low voice)

Sana.. Came close to him.. N kissed him on his both the cheeks.. Sidharth was stunned by her bold stunt... But liked it alot..

Ss- sana.. Ab roj jane se pehle or aane k bad mujhe roj kiss chahie..

Sg- mmm... Dekhenge (full on attitude)...

Ss- accha.. Ji.. Dekhenge.. (while coming close to her n grabing her by her waist. 

Sg- sid...dha...ath... Mt kro na....plssss....
(sidharth was nibbling his nose to her neck)

Ss- baby attitude tmne dikhaya tha... Ab deal final kro pehle....

Sg-...mmmm....mmm....plsssss...... Accha thik h...

Ss- (while loosing his grip) baby.. I love my effect on you...
Me to ab aasani se koi b bat manwa lunga.. (smirking)..

And that time..by knocking door... Spot boy tell sidharth that the shot is ready...
Sidharth leave her in vanity and told her that he is coming in an hour..
Shehnaaz jst replied with a 'hmm'..
And got busy in her phone...

She called shefali.. As she wants to discuss something with her...

Sg- hey shefali... Wass up... Yr bat to kr lia kr kbi...

Sb- madam bsy ap h.. Apne pre honeymoon pr...

Sg- yr kam se aae h hm.. Kesa honeymoon.. Tu b na...

Sb- accha thik h.. Bta..kese yaad kia...

Sg- are haan.. Wo na.. 15 din me sid ka Birthday h.. I want to make it special.. Smjh nh aa reha ki kya kru.. Isle call kia..

Sb- to.. Koi party arrange kr le.. Ek gift b de dio..

Sg- yr would b husband h mera.. Kuch special krna h... Party to already h hi... Actor jo h sahabjaade..
Lakin mujhe apni side se kch romentic krna h.. Tu smjh na...

Sb- hmmm... To esa kr.. Room book kr le.. Or usko heaven dikha de (jo smjhe unko mera salam😂)..

Sg- tu kisi kam ki nh h.. Rkh phn.. Bkwas kr wa lo bs...

Sb- accha sun.. Arjun se bol kr.. Uske farm house pr arrange kr le.. Kch.. Cozy n romentic... Bt rat ka hi rkhna scene..

Sg-hmm.. Ab kch tune insano wali bat ki h... Chl bye... Krti hu me bat .. Baad me..

Sb- hmm... Bye

They cut the call.. Now sana roughly know.. What she have to do on his Birthday...
Its a month of November.. And sid Birthday is in December.. So she have to do all the arrangements.. As soon as possible.. Because she is not in the city.. And second...
She wanted to confess her feelings to him... She realised it long back.. When she first slept on his shoulders and now she decided to confess it.. On his Birthday...

She called Arjun.. Her friend..

Sg- hey Arjun... Wassup yr...

Ab- me thik.. Tu suna... Mujhe esa q lg reha h.. Ki koi kam h tujhko..😂😀

Sidnaaz- Arrange Marriageजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें