Chapter-8 (Tera sath h kitna pyara.. kam lgta h jivan sara)

Ss- kya hua.. Bta..

Sg- pehle tu bta..

They argued.. For the other one to tell first and agreed on.. Telling it ..at the same time..

Ss, Sg- so.. I have to go.. Vanarasi.. For a month..

Ss, sg- what... Why... When..

Ss- i will tell the first..
Actually for the start of my new serial.. It is a mythological drama and for the starting shoot.. I have to go there.. Next week..
Now ur turn.. Spill the beans mam..

Sg- actually government choosed our hospital for setup the camp there.. And from my department head wants me to go there.. And
I have to go there in 2 days😣

Ss-ohh.. So after 5 days.. I will join u na baby.. Whats a big deal..( he smirked)..

Sg- wo to thk h.. Pr 5 din...tmhara to free week h na yr.. Can u pls join me..... Plsssssss.. (pleading voice).

Ss- are... Mera.. Baby... Tu nh b kehti to b me join krta tere ko... U know na.. I love u..

Sg- hmm...

Ss- kya hmm sana.. Kbi to thk se reply kia kr...(irritated)

Sg-.. Accha.. Chhoro..(changing the topic)..
Kesa reha din...

Ss- smjh reha hu me.. Bat bdl rh h tu.. Chl koi nh.. Shadi k bad dekhta hu... Tere ko to me....

Sg- accha g... Wese reyu ki aaj kuch demand aai h...

Ss- accha kya... Aajkl to sari demand uski ....mere pr se tujhpr shift ho gai h... Bta.. Kya demand h...

Sg- are wo me bsy hu kl.. Wrna esi koi bdi wish nh h uski... Usko koi nai animated movie lgi h.. Wo dekhni h.. Kahi add dekh lia h usne.. Plss le jaa usko kl... Tera b tym pass ho jaega... Or usko b movie mil jaegi...

Ss- yr ye jitna bda ho rea h.. Utni demand bdh rh h.. Iski... Maa ko ya preety ko pta chl movie ka to jaan le. Lenge.. Chl me dekhta hu.. Krta hu kch...

Sg- are.. Koi demand nh h.. Or bacche demand nh krenge.. To kya tum demand kroge...

Ss- wese demand to meri b h bahut... Ek bar hath to lg tu...(flirting tone)

Sg- app mythological serial krne jaa rhe ho.. Ya koi thharki wala... Kesi adate ho gai h...

Ss- haww baby.. Wese b thharki to me apni parwati k lie hu (as he is playing the role of lord shiva in the serial)... Wrna to me.. Bs tapasya me lean rehta hu... N he laughs... On his own dialogue...

Sg- accha thk h...me so rh.. Gn.. Meri early shift h kl.. N reyu ko movie k bad hospital le aana.. Hm log dinner k lie chl lenge...

Ss- jo hukum rani sahiba...
With that he cut the call and felt happy.. As his sana take care of his family more than him.. He was feeling lucky.. For having her...
After some time.. He also slept with a cute smile on his face...

Next Day..
The day was boring for sidharth as he have no work to do and he have to take reyansh to the movie.. He was waiting for the movie to end so that he can meet his shehnaaz..
On the other side... Sana was working hard.. Today she have to do all the arrangements for the camp and also have to give the list of important goods which the doctors and the nurses have to carry with them..
It was a busy day for her... But she was happy becoz she have the dinner date with sid and reyu...

She called shefali for a having a favor from her..
Sg-hey.. Shef... Kesi h..

Sb- kaam bol... (frnds know yr... Tmhare bolne k tarike se hi)

Sg- wo mere ko na... Parso banaras jana h..1 mahine k lie... Camp lg reha h.. Hospital ki trf se... N kpde nh h... So plssssssss

Sb- bt... Chl thk h.. Kl le aaungi.. Kya kya chahie..

Sidnaaz- Arrange Marriageजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें