Chapter-7 (Tum ruthi raho..Me mnata Rahu...)

Sidharth was in dilemma to what to do... Where to find sana.. He was just cursing himself for not telling all this to her... It was not like that... He doesn't want to.. But he didn't think about it.. Those things.. Doesn't matter to him.. But for sana.. It was a biggest... Sidharth tried to call her several time.. But all in vein.. Her phone is switched off..
He just run to his car and drive to the hospital.. As he thought sana may b gone there.. But.... He was fearing for something.. Fear for loosing her for forever or may b worst...

He reached hospital and ask the receptionist about sana.. But she wasn't came there.. He was hell worried now... He called mahi... As he knows.. She would understand the situation or may b help him..
Mv- ha sidharth bolo... Aaj mujhko phn kese kia..

Ss- bhabhi... Can u pls tell me.. Where can sana go when she is angry.. (at tge verge og crying)

Mv- what happened sidharth.. Jst tell me...

Ss- bhabhi wo.. N tell her everything..

Mv- dekho.. Din hota to wo pkka coupati pr hoti.. Pr rat h.. To..

Ss- bhabhi pls help me... Plss.. (he was crying this time).

Mv- sidharth wo smjhdar h.. Tum dro mt.. Kch nh hoga usko..
Wo shyd Arjun k pas gai hogi... 'vacant for vacation' jaha tm usse mile the... Wo arjun ki hi hotels ki chain h... Sana ka accha frnd h..
Un logo ka waha ek room book rehta h.. Rm no. 130... Actually arjun  bahr h.. Pr sana surely wahi gai hogi...

Ss- thank u bhabhi.. Thank u so much...

Sidharth reached to the Hotel in no time.. Ek to hotel pass tha.. Upar se gadi ki speed tej..
He directly took the lift and get to her room... He pressed the bell button.. He was having tears in his eyes.. Sana.. Saw him from eye peice.. It was horrible for see him in that condition but she have her reasons...
She opened the gate and just turn to him.. She doesn't want to see him in this condition and neither want to show her tears..
Sidharth hold her hand and said..

Ss- sana sorry...

Sg-mmm.. (She was not in a state to say anything...).

Ss- sana mujhe btane me koi prblm nh ththi... Mujhe kch chhipana b nh tha tujhse... But bta nh paya..
Mujhe kbi lga hi nh.. Ki ye sb discuss krna hota h... But now i realised... Ki btana chahie tha mujhe..
And thats it for himm.. He started crying by holding her waist from back and puting his head on her shoulder...

Sana can't resist .. Jst trun.. N hugs him back... She doesn't want the explanation.. But.. At the same time.. She wants to know about him.. Everything..
She was hurt.. That he didn't shared his past with him.. But seeing him crying was the last thing she wants to see..
She consoled sidharth by rubbing her hand on his back..he was crying his heart out.. She was also crying.. Both were jst releasing their fears, insecurities and anger through tears..

After few minutes.. They calmed  themselves.. And here the possessive shukla g waked up..
Ss- so sana.. Tm arjun k room me q aai..

Sg- what (use smjh hi nh aaya ek dm se ye question)

  Ss-tum arjun k room me q aai...(thoda gusse se)..

Sg- bs sidharth... Ye arjun ka room nh h.. Ye hm 4 frnds ka room h.. Me mahi shef n arjun... Bus uske hotel me h..
Or rahi bat yaha aane ki... To me yaha kbi b aa skti hu... Qki..arjun mera frnd h.. Or ye room jitna uska h.. Utna hi hm charo frnds ka h..

Sidharth was like... Ohh shit man.. Abhi abhi to mnaya tha.. Phr se gussa kr dia..kya kru...

Ss- accha.. Mujhe lga.. Ki.. Arjun ka h sirf...

Sg- sb kch tmhare lgne pr nh hota sidharth...

Ss-sorry yr.. Mene glt smjh lia..

Sg- esa kro.. Ab niklo yaha se.. Bat hi nh krni mujhe tumse... (she was hell angry on him).

Ss- pls.. Yr... Accha chl me tere ko kl ghumane lekr jaunga.. Choupati ki bhel or pani puri b khilaunga.. Teri fav ice cream b... Or.. Teri hr bat manuga.. Pkaa..

Sg- hmm..thats sounds better...

Ss- chal.. Bahut rat ho gai h... Tujhe ghr chr k... mujhe b ghr jana h... Maa wait kr rh hogi...

Sg- yr sidharth.. Tum anty ko smjhate q nh ho.. Unki tbyt thk nh rehti.. Or wo tmhara itni rat tk wait krti h...

Ss- mene bahut smjha lia baby... Wo to ab jb tu aa jaegi na.. To tu hi smjhana..(mischiviously)..

Sg-haa thik h..(in full attitude)

They laughed.. May b after the worst 4-5 hours...
Sidharth droped shehnaaz home and then reached to his home.. As usual.. His mom was waiting for him..

Rs- sana mili

Ss-haa.. Apko kisne btaya

Rs- mahi ne btaya... Mene phone kia tha.. Kch bat krne k lie..
Kesi h wo ab

Ss-thik h...
Ge put his head in his mother's lap and rita anty started creasing his hairs...

Rs- beta chhoti-chhoti bate.. Relation ko khrab kr skti h... Try to share everything with her... Its her right also..

Ss- haa mom.. Accha gudnyt.. Or apki bahu ne kaha h.. Jldi so jaya kro... Tbyt khrab ho jaegi wrna...

Rs- accha.. Chlo ek bar wo ghr aa jae.. Phr.. Me apni sari jimmedari usko soup k free ho jaungi...
Chlo.. Gudnyt baccha...

They smiled and sleeped in their rooms..

Next day sidharth piched shehnaaz in afternoon from her aprtment and completed his promise... They enjoyed alot... After dinnet he droped sana at hospital.. As today is her night shift..

He gave all the possible instruction to her before leaving...

Its been month now.. They were enjoying each others company alot.. Koi ek agr gussa b ho jata.. To dusra use.. Turant mna leta.. Koi keh hi nh skta tha.. Ki ye wo couple h.. Jo shadi nh krna chahte the ek dusre.. Its look like they made for each other...
One night sidharth called sana...

Ss- hello sana mujhe kch btana h.. (in a nervous tone)

Sg- mujhe bhi.. (same.. Nervous tone)...

** ok.. Ok.. That it for today guys...
So btao.. Dono ko kya btana h..
Btao btao...

_____The End_____

Sidnaaz- Arrange Marriageजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें