Chapter- 1 (Tumhe dekha to yeh Jana Sanam)

Its a very nice wether in the Filmcity. A Set of most TRP rated serial's was established there. Sidharth was in his Vanity, geting ready for his shot. A call on his phone broke his serious expression to a smile one.

Ss- Hello, kese ho bhai logo
(Jay and Vikas was on call)

Vg- are hm to sahi h.. Ye bta tune kya kand kia h.. Jo anty hme dinner pr bula rh h...

jb- dekh pehle se bta de... Me dailogue k sath script ready kr lunga...

Ss- are mene kch nh kia... Ma bs shadi k lie bol rh thi... Mene irritate ho kr haa kr di...😔

Vg,jb- waah ji waah, wese koi ladki h kya... Anty ki nazar me..

Ss- nh... Abi to nh h koi.. Pr ladki dhundo abhiyaan chalu kr dia h...

Vg- beta serious h anty.... Iss bar nh bch paega tu...

Jb- chal milte h sham me...

Ss- Mahi or shef. B aa rh h na...

Vg,jb- Ha... Chlo bye...

Ss- hmm.

After cutting the call... Sidharth thinks... Yr kya h maa ko b... Chlo dekhte h issko b...

The shoot get wrap by 4 PM... Sidharth reached his house on 5 pm... He lives in the outskirts of the city for peace. His mother lives with him and preety visit them every week.

He reached home.
Ss- mom... Where are you...

Rs- in kitchen beta...

Ss- (while drinking water) aate hoge wo namune... Me jra ready ho kr aata hu.. Ek meeting h.. Fir I'll join u in dinner.

Rs- ok.. Par kosis krna..jldi aane ki.

Ss- ji mom... Preety nh dikh rh... Or reyansh.

Rs- Ha usi ko lekr chocolate lene gai h... Ro ro k hal bura kr lia tha....

Ss- to mujhko bol dete na... Me aate wqt le aata...

Rs- jaa.. Tyar ho tu... Phone to pick
krta nh... Aaya bda (mimicking him).

Ss- oops.. N runs to his room...

Jay,vikas,Mahi and shefali enters together... They greet Sid's mom n preety.

Jb- anty ji namaste, hello di...

Rs- hello beta logo... Make yourself comfortable... Sidharth room me h.. Koi meeting h to ready ho reha hoga...

Vg and jb.. Ok anty...

Mahi n shefali joins rita anty in kitchen along with preety di...
Reyansh is in his mama's room...
He is mama ka chela..😂

Sidharth came in living room.. Met his friends and left for the meeting in 'vacant for vacation'.
When he enters in the hotel.. He met the producers in lobby then they had to the resturent... At the enterence of the resturent.. He saw h beautiful girl in normal jeans and top having her food. She was sitting alone and happy like hell...
He mesmerized by her beaty. He was just lost but his trance was broken by the produce(p).

P- are kaha kho gae... Chlo kushal(sid's manager) b aa gya... Chlo... Meeting shuru krte h...

P- so its a mythological serial of lemme production. You are in the lead role. You have to play shiva and we are on discussion for female lead. We have to think between Shrenu parekh and tejaswni prakash.

Ss- i dont have the problem with lead plus i like the plot.. Rest u can discuss with kushal.. He will let me know the other detail..
Oky.. So see u soon.

Sid leaves the table in hurry and try to have the glimps of that girl who was having her meal silently... But she left the table and he have to return home with heavy heart..

When he reached home.. His mother was in kitchen with other ladies and jay n vikas was playing with reyansh.

Rita anty shares her problem with mahi n shefali for not finding a suitable girl for him.
Somthing strike in mahi's mind and she show sana pic from her phone to anty. Anty likes her but shefali nudges mahi.. By saying...
Sb- sana kabhi b nh manegi... Use nafrat h actors se.. Plus uska career shuru hua h abhi... To bilkl nh manegi wo...

Mv- uske papa uske lie ldka dhund rhe h... N ek din to actors ko lekr uska bhrm tootna hi chahie...

Rs- beta bhrm kesa...

Sb- anty wo uski bhabhi gynae. h... To kai bar usne actors ko apni so called gf ko late dekha h... Abortion k lie... Tb se use chid h un sb se....

Rs- pr sare to ese nh hote na beta...

Mv- pr jada tr to ese hi h... But hm uske papa mummy se bat krenge... Agr ap ready ho to...

Sb- yr mahi... Sana sidharth k lie kese haa kregi... Uske articles aate h roj.. Kisi na kisi nai ldki k likup ko lekr...

Rs- shyd yahi se un dono me trust ki shuruat ho... Chlo bat kr k dekhte h... Jo hoga... Wo rab di marzi.

____end___

Sidnaaz- Arrange Marriageजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें