Chapter-10 (Do dil mil rhe h... lakin Chupke Chupke)

Sana was the one who wakeup first.. She was gawking her sid.. She was still in his arms.. And after completing her gawking session for almst 20 minutes.. She adjusted pillow beside him and went to washroom for getting ready..

Sidharth was not having the morning shoot today.. And sana as usual have to go camp on her usual time... She was feeling dull and low in energy Because of yesterday fainting session.. But for her.. Work comes first.. She knew if she wake sidharth up.. He will never allow to leave the room.. Camp jana to dur ki bat h... So she jst.. Write a message on her phone and send it to his phone.. When she was about leave the room...

Sidharth wakeup after an hour of sana left.. When he didn't find her beside him.. Or in washroom.. He was pissed off due to her negligence towards her heath..

After taking bath.. He got ready to leave for camp.. And took his phone from nightstand and he read the msg that sana send him while leave..

" babu, i knw.. Tm gussa hoge.. Ki me bina btae chli gai.. But i knw.. Agr btati to tm jane nh dete.. Mera jana jruri tha.. Aaj me jldi free ho jaungi.. To i will join u on set for compensation... Pls.. Gussa mt hona

After seeing the msg.. His lips curved into a beautiful smile and he took the taxi and reached to the camp...

The camp was having the same setup like he has seen 14 days before.. But the crowd got increased on massive level.. People are coming there from distant villages also.. He knw a backdoor which the doctors and the staff use to exit and entrance...

He quickly enter from there and encountered by some patient fans.. He jst entertain them by giving autograph and clicking some selfies...

He entered to sana's chamber where she was attaining some patient and making faces by keeping her one hand on her head..

Ss- sana...( caring tone)

Sg- sidharth.. Tum yaha..

she freed the patient by prescribing some med. and precautions...

Ss- jb sir me drd h.. To brk le lena chahie na... (sweetly)

Sg- haa.. Bs lene hi wali thi...

Ss- lao.. Me dba deta hu... U will feel relax..

Sg- tmhe shoot pr nh jana...

Ss- jana h.. Pr tym h.. N u said na.. U are accompanying me to the set.. To mene socha.. Sath hi chl lete h...

Sg- g.. Thik h... Accha.. Brkfst kia...

Ss- haa.. But i want to eat more..(making a cute face)..

Sg- thik h.. Pass me ek acchi jgh h... Chlte h waha..

Ss- after u mam..

They reached to a old shop where they had the brkfst of kachori jalebi and bedai (type of puri)...
And there.. They caught by a reporter and he sneakily clicked there pic of having this oily nashta...

The digital version of page 3 got the news with the headline...
"The Health freak shukla become a junk foody in love..."
Internet lovies and his fans going head over heals for getting his pic with his love... The people love sana equally but sidharth loves privacy so he never allowed paparazzi to take there picture from his set...But this time he too loves the headline and saw it to sana...

They get back to the camp and sana wrapped her work in noon.. They left for his set.. And again.. Sid took care of all the paparazzi so that they can not leak the picture of set having sana beside him..

Its not like he doesn't want to disclose it... But he thinks for sana... If any one troll her for being with him.. Or anyone comment her something abusive which is non-tolerable for him... It can break sana's heart too.. He want to protect her..

Sidnaaz- Arrange Marriageजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें