Chapter- 15 (Feelings se bhara mera dil)

After finishing their ice cream.. Sid dropped sana to hospital and take everybody to the home.. He is having a shoot in evening and ofcourse the set is near to sana's apartment so he was shifting there. It was one of his excuse for spending time with sana.

This shifting decision was taken by both on previous night. They were hell worried as they can't sleep with each other and for sana, it is not possible to come again and again to his house as he lives with his mother and spending nights before marriage can make them the easy target of laughing for all the housemates or we can say family persons.

He shifted all his necessary stuff to sana's apartment in noon time and also got ready for going to the shoot.
He left the apartment at 4 pm.
Sana came to her home at 6pm and saw his belongings. She was happy so she decided to cook for them after getting freshnup.

She prepared Dal Rice Chapati and some vegetables and raita. It was all ready at 8:00 pm. She also ordered the sweet dish and then set the table. Sid came at 9:00pm. He was hell tired, first the shifting thing then the shoot. But when he entered in the house and saw tge table, lighting his all tiredness  get change in freshness in the minutes.

Sg- bebu u go.. N change into your nightwears.. Me tb tk dinner lgati hu..

Ss- just wait for me.. It will not take more than 10 minutes.

Sg- ya ya.. U go...

Sidharth goes to the room and came in exact 10 minutes. He was really tired.. Anyone can see this on his face but he was acting all fresh in front of sana..

Sg- sidharth thak gya h na tu bahut...

Ss- hmm (shockingly).. But baby... After seeing ur efforts for making this dinner wonderful.. I m all fresh..

Sg- hmm dikh reha h mujhko.. Chl me khilati hu...

With that.. She sat on the table by having a plate in her hand which is full of food... See made a morsel and instruct sid to open his mouth..
Sid is like a small child, opened his mouth and had food.. But after having some food, he realised... Sana is not having food.. N she is also hungry... He also prepared a plate for her and make her eat...
After dinner they also enjoyed the sweet dish which is 'gulab jamun'. They were also chit chatting about their day and how and what they want from the wedding.. Its time for sleep.. Sana and sidharth both knpw their limits and they have decided their imaginary boundaries which they will not cross before marriage.  (even i believe like that).

They cuddled to each other and slept in no time.. In the morning sana was the one who wake up first as she have to go to hospital and sidharth is having the shoot from noon. She got ready, made brkfst for both of them and then again goes to room for waking up sid.

Sg- sidharth uth jao.. Mujhe hospital b jana h..phr (while caressing his hair lovingly)

Ss- baby.. Bahut acchi neend aa rh h..

Sg- bebu.. Brkfst b krna h.. Pls... (very soft tone)

Ss- ok.. First give me my energy... (indicating towards his lips)..

Sg- first.. Brush your teeth.. Then pkka...

Ss- pkka na.. Phr mukarna mt apni bat se...

Sg- haa pkka.. Ab jldi aao..

He goes to the washroon and sana goes to dinning area.. For arranging the brkfst.. She cooked quinoa khichdi for herself and poha, bread butter for him...
Yes.. Sana started her diet so she can look good in her wedding attire..

Sid came in dinning area.. And tap sana.. From back..

Ss- la.. De meri energy...

Sg- ha.. Ye lo.. (offering him black coffee)

Ss- sana dekh..cheating mt kr..

Sg- isme kya cheating.. You knw the.. Black coffee kitni jada energy deti h...
With that she started to run in the hallway..

Sid was so quick to catch her.. He jst picked her.. Make her sit on dinning table.. And kissed her.. Passionately..
Sana also responded with equal ease.. And then sid broke the kiss by saying..

Ss- ab ye energy... Roj chahie mujhe.. Coffee me wo energy kaha jo teri ek chumi se milti h baby..

Sana was all red but managed to say..

Sg- dont use this clingy word.. Chumi.. Ese kon bolta h..

Ss- hahaha.. Chl.. Brkfst kr le jldi...

Sana was serving his plate with poha and bread butter and for her quinoa khichdi.. Sid asked her..

Ss- baby.. Alg alg brkfst q bnaya.. Or ye diet food q.. Tu to ek dm bdia h..

Sg- nh sidharth.. Dekh.. Double chin aa rh h.. Tyres b bn gae h.. I have to reduce my extras.. Before marriage..

Ss- baby.. I love u the way u r... Or mujhe to tb b koi frk nh pdega.. Jb tu or b moti ho jaegi... (while winking to her)

Sg- kya h sidharth (all shy).. Mujhe meri wedding pr perfect dikhna h... Ek dm hot.. Sb ki nzar mujh pr honi chahie...

Ss- correction baby.. Meri nh.. Hmari shadi... N sb ko q accha dikhana h.. Me hu na.. Mujhe to tu hr chiz me hot lgti h...

Sg- tum nh samjhoge...
With that she started to have her food and sid was thinking.. "ki kahi ye such me kch esa na psnd kr le.. Jis me sb isko niharte rahe.. I cant control that man". ( mmm.... possessive shukla g)

Both had their brkfst and sana leave for the hospital with the reminder to sid.. That he have to fix meeting with Ken for Dresses n Accessories and also with the event planner to this Sunday.

Sidharth was doing his survey of finding the best event planner. He called his manager for arranging a meeting with Wizcraft and he called Ken by Himself..

Ss- hey bro.. Hows you..

Ken- bus.. Little tired.. U tell me.. Kese call kia.. Koi award function wagerah h kya...

Ss- usse b bda... I m getting married..

Ken- ohh.. Thats huge bro.. So kb ki sana ne ha...

Ss- on my Birthday.. Btw.. Shadi to 20 feb ki h.. But u knw na.. Ye ladies log ka.. Inko outfit final krna h...
Sunday ko meeting rkh skte h kya.. Sb ki psnd k hisab se dekh le na tu..

Ken- are ofcourse bro...  Or koi iccha... Apki..

Ss- nh yr.. Bs inke kpde final ho jae to chik chik km ho jaegi..

Ken- No bro.. U r wrong... Yaha se to main chik chik shuru hogi.. Ki kis dress k sath.. Kya makeup krna h.. Kya jwellary kya footwears n then trials also..

Ss- ohh god... They are .. Just let it be man.. Dekhte h wo b.. N milte h sunday ko.. My place...

Ken- yaa...ok ok.. Chlo bye..

Ss- hmm..bye..

With that he did all the set up for meetings and got ready for the shoot..

Now its a Sunday.. Sana and sidharth both reached sid's home in morning and had their breakfst with the family..

After sometime sana's family (ladies) also join them and waiting for the associate of wizcraft for planning their wedding.

** Thats it for today guys.. I know.. Bahut late update dia h mene.. Because my parents were tested Covid positive and i was not in the state of mind of writing..
But now they are all fine and at home.. So here is the update for you...
Sorry guys.... Kan pakad k🙉

______The End_____

Sidnaaz- Arrange Marriageजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें