Chapter 18 (Mele Mama ki Shadi me Jalul-Jalul Aana)

Its 14th feb.. sidharth wants to do smthg special for sana... He wants do smthg for making her feel special.
But he doesn't have much time.. As they all have to head to the Temple and Gurudwara for offering 1st card of their wedding.

Reyansh was so happy.. He is smallest in the family and getting pampered by everyone... From the day of engagement or the first meet of sidharth and sana... Reyansh daily get a chocolate or a gift or both..from her by post or personally herself.
But today he is happy.. Because he got the chance of wearing his new cloths with new shoes. Even from today he is going wear everything new till marriage happens.

Reyu- mumma.. Where is mama... Hmko chlna b to h... Why he is getting late itna.. (in his tuta futa accent).

Ps- beta.. Your mama is getting ready like ur papa... These big boys took extra time in getting ready... (in angry tone)

Rs- are preety chor na... Mood mt khrab kr apna.. Abi 10 min.pehle hi to nhane gae h... Ho jaenge tyar...

Ps- you know mom... Ye log.. Pehle to yaha tym waste kr rhe the... Or ab inko tyar hona yaad aaya.. Jb match dekh rhe the.. Tb to ese khoe hue the.. Jese aaj kch h hi nh... (anoop g ne.. Valentine wish nh kia h.. Islie gussa h.. Preety di... Smjhe baccho)..

Rs- accha thk h.. Ab kmre me ja kr dekh.. Kch chahie to nh... Anoop g ko.. Me sidharth ko dekhti hu...

Ps- hmmm.. Thk h.. (angry tone).

They left to the respective room... Sid was almst ready.. So mom took.. Chain ki Saans...
Anoop g was also ready and he requested preety to give him his wallet from bed's side drawer...
When preety di open drawer.. She found a wrapped gift with a sticker on it.. She picked it.. And the sticker reads... "Happy Valentine's day my Love"...
She opened the gift.. And found a beautiful neck chain of their name initial (AP)...she was happy and expressed it by kissing her hubby's cheeks..

On the other side.. Sid's mood changed by seeing a message in his phone.. It was a message from sana.. She informed him that she will not going to join them in temple as she have to leave for the hospital for an emergency..

Sidharth had a surprise for her but it all goes in vain.. His expression was read by his mom..

Rs- Kya hua .. Koi bat hui h na...

Ss- mom.. Sana nh aa rh.. Hospital jaa rh h.. Koi emergency... H...

Rs- accha.. To tu chle jana puja k bad..

This ignites his smile again.. And he thought to arrange smthg.. After meeting her.

Both the families reached to temple except sana... They all did some puja and they offered the first card to ganpati g.. As in hindu mythology, it is good to invite god first in any function..

After getting free from temple.. Sidharth take the leave from everyone and head to sana's hospital.. He also bought a beautiful red rose bouquet for her.

He reached there in 45 minutes.
After parking the car he reaches to her cabin for surprise her.. But for his surprise she is not there.. A sister informed him that she is in ICU for a checkup..

After an hour.. She came.. Sidharth was sleeping on the couch.. She smiled after seeing him.. She took sawl from her handbag and put it as a duvet on sid...
After some time.. Sid wake up and saw her.. She was engrossed in a patient file... Sid called her..

Ss- baby... Happy Valentines day.. (while hugging her from back)

Sg- Same to u bebu... Kb utha tu...

Ss- bs abi.. Kitni der me hogi free...

Sg- ek bar checkup kr k aati hu.. Phr me free hu...

Ss- thk h.. Jldi aa tu..

Sana goes for checkup... And sid was busy in his phone... He was doing some bookings for making this day special for her..

Sana came after 20 min...and then they left... Sidharth took her to a Hotel.. Where he arranged a room for their private celebration.. But media got to know about their arrival.

Its the first time they are spotted together after vanarasi brkfst incident.. Sana doesn't like to have media intraction alot and sidharth wants the privacy. Even when they reach for manish malhota's studio for selecting their outfit... Sid was the one who reached first and give some excuses to paps for his arrival..
Sana was late becoz she had the emergency in the hospital... Thats why they got saved from paps.

When they reached at Hotel enterance.. They got clicked and some reporters.. Also tried to ask him about their relationship, wedding and further plans..

He just said...

Ss- sorry guys.. But no answers for today.. Will future tell the story..

And he dodge all the media people with sana and head to reception...

They took the keys.. And reached to their room.. The room was well decorated with flowers and balloons..
There is the balcony, which is decorared with fairy light and having nice sitting for a couple..

They celebrated the day with having dinner together and lots of gupshup... Its a best kind of celebration.. Where 2 is enjoying there time together without any disturbance..

Suddenly smthg clicked in sana's mind... And the expression was read by non other than sidharth shukla..

Ss- kya hua baby... Kch bat h kya.. Q presan h..

Sana was awestruck by his question.. How can a prsn can read smone's mind that easily..

She just said...

Sg- bebu.. Ye shadi hm nibha lenge na.. Jldi to nh kr rhe na hm log..

First sidharth was shocked with her question.. But he can understand her state of mind..

Ss- shehnaaz... Shadi k bad b tu jesi h wesi hi rahegi.. I knw.. Kch jimmedari bdegi.. Lakin un sb ko to tu bahut pehle se smbhal rh h.. Jese.. Reyu ko pamper krna.. Ma ka dhyan rkhna.. (and for lightening her mood.. He said..) or.. Mere sath ladna...
(on this statement.. He got a light slap from sana)..

Ss- baby.. Tnsn mt le.. Or jb b lge.. Ki kch jada ho reha h.. Jst tell me.. Hm mil k thk kr lenge.. Shadi teri akele ki nh.. Hm dono ki h.. We will manage it together meri jaan...

Sana somehow got sm peace in her mind by his words...

Sg- thank u sidharth... Ab accha sa lg reha h...

Ss- baby.. Ek kiss kr de.. Meko b accha lgne de thora..

Sana just smiles at him.. And kissed his lips...

And then they slept... In each other's embrace...

____The End____

Note- Guys.. Watch Shona shona as much as you can...and make it a biggest hit.... We want more sidnaaz project and for that.. We have to support them...go and watch it... Let the world know the power of us...

Sidnaaz- Arrange Marriageजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें