Chapter-3 (Do anjane ajnabi chle nibhane Bandhan)

After wrapping his shoot at 6 Pm, Sidharth reached the hotel.Vikas and jay was waiting for him in the resturent.

Ss- haa bolo kya esi bat h... Jo itna jldi me bulaya.

Jb- bhai shant dimag se sun.

Ss- hmm bol.

Vg- tere lie ldki dhoodi h... Shadi k lie...

Ss- haa.. To ma ko milwa de.. Wahi sb final kregi..

Jb- maa ko psnd h...

Ss- accha... To aage...

Vg- (in frustrating tone) shadi teri h.. Tuje milna pdega... Wese b wo actors me interested nh h... To mnana b pdega..

Jb- pic watsapp kr di h.. Dekh le ek bar.

Ss- tm logo ko pta h yr..me ma k lie shadi kr rha hu...me koi manauga nh... Usko ha krni h to kre na kre..

Vg,jb- ek bar pic dekh le.. Or soch le... Qki ldki sch me bahut acchi h.. Doctor h.. Jivansagni Hospital me cardiologist h.. Family b reputated h...

Ss- mera jwab final h.. And he leaves.

Scene shifts to Sana's House...
Sana reached home at 5 pm.. She chit chatted with beeji n Gargi..
Its night, when every one was having dinner and glaring shebaaz for starting the topic.
Bg- Shehnaaz bat krni h kch...

Sg- bolo bhai..

Bg- ek rishta aaya h... Acche log h...

Sg- thik h...

Bg- Ladka Actor h.

Sg- mna kr do... U knw na...

Bg- ek bar milkr dekh le... Shyd psnd aa jae..

Sg- nh..
N she left her dinner in between and stomps to her room in anger.

Gargi blinks her eyes to shehbaaz for giving assurance that she will make her ready for that.

Sidharth reached his home and directly goes to his room.. After freashen up.. He sits on the sofa of his room and thinks what jay and vishal said..
He pick his mobile from center table and opens his watsapp.. There were so many msges bt without any interest he open vikas chat where he found pic of shehnaaz along with the link of her social accounts.
His lips curled up in beautiful smile after seeing that picture. She is the same girl whom he saw in the restaurant that day. He was happy to know that she is the same girl whom he adore. Now he was damm sure to meet her and make her his wife as soon as possible. The word wife suddenly make him blush.
He called vikas and tell him that he is ready to get married to shehnaaz.

On the other side... Gargi came to shehnaaz room with two cup of hot chocolate. She knocks the door and enters as the door was open. Sana was not in a mood to talk to anyone but seeing Gargi, her loving Bhabhi in her room she smiled. While having hot chocolate they talked about hospital, their life, their routine everything.
Then Gargi said to shehnaaz..

Gb- shehnaaz u know i have a story for u.
Sana was lying on bed keeping her head on Gargi's lap.

Sg- haa bhabhi sunao na...

Gb- tmhe pta h.. Lgbhg 4-5 sal pehle ek pregnancy ka case aaya tha... There were complication in that case... Preety nam tha patient ka... Uska husband business man tha... To wo jada tr bahar rehta tha... But jese hi preety ka suna usne.. Yo wo sb kch chr k chla aaya..

Sg- to kch mis-happening to nh hua na...

Gb- are nh nh... Age suno... Lakin jada din wo kam ko tal nh skta tha... To usko lotna pda.. Or preety apni maa k sath shift ho gai... Jb wo check-up k lie aati.. To uska bhai hmesa sath aata... Kbi kbi to bechara pura pura din hospital me nikal deta... Lakin mazal h.. Ki uske chehre pr thodi bhi shikan aae...

Sidnaaz- Arrange Marriageजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें