Chapter-9 (Tumko paya hai to jese khoya hu)

They were lost in there word. After sometime they get freshnup and shet on the same bad.. (different sides without border)...

Sana have to join the camp from next day... So they plan to witness the most famous ganga arti of banaras...
After waking up at 6pm they rushed to the ganga ghat...

After witnessing the memorable moment.. They head to a restaurant for dinner.. After dinner, the also enjoyed the famous banarasi paan of banaras...

When they returned to their room.. They were hell tired.. So they slept in no time..

Next day...
Sana wake up first.. And got ready.. She tried wake up sid... But all in veinn.. He was sleeping.. (gadhe ghode bech k).. So she ping hime a msg.. And tell him to join her.. If he wanted.. And then she left...

Sid wake-up after an hour of sana left.. He searched her in room then saw a msg.. In his phone.. He got ready and without thinking twice left to join her in the camp..

When sid get out from his car.. Every one was drooling over him.. They ran to catch the glimpse of him.. But the security guards some how maintained the situation and sid went inside to accompany sana.. Sana was happy to saw him there.. She eagerly wanted to sid.. That ge join her.. He hugged her.. And whispered in her ear that...

Ss- U can't leave me in morning without showing me ur final look of the day...
Sana was looking damm hot in her yellow dhoti suit..

She blushed hard on their proximity and his choice of words

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She blushed hard on their proximity and his choice of words...
After meeting sana.. He goes to the waiting area... Where the patients are waiting for their turn.. They all recognize sid.. And try to have a convo. Or a pic.. Or a autograph to him..

Ss- ok ok.. App log ese kroge to me sab se kese milunga.. Pls cooperate (as they all are running and jumping on him)...

Ss- me sb ko milunga.. Sb se bat krunga.. Qki pura din yahi hu......

He entertain every fan of him till evening.. He even felt good by getting so much love from them.. They even cooperate him..

Sana was amused after seeing his public demand and fan following...

In evening.. They both go to a restaurant for dinner and then to their room.. They slept in no tym...

The same schedule got repeate for 4 days... And they are enjoying.. Like this.. They are knowing each other without disturbing their work..
Nest day was free becoz of sunday... And from monday.. Sid's shooting will have to start...

This sunday.. They spend time in roaming the city.. Visiting the nearby places of banaras and lots of shopping of banarasi stuff..

Like sana bought.. Saree for sid and her mom.. Suit for herself, preety di, mahi di, gargi bhabhi and shefali...
She also bought a v.nice kurta for sid and baaz...

Sidnaaz- Arrange Marriageजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें