Lexi...

Mia's POV

    Wakkkeeeeeee Upppppp! I hear a familiar voice say, I open my eyes and see Noah standing above me. Whhhaaatttt Noah, I say blushing.  It's time to get up. It's the  second to last day of school and we're going to be late. Sh*t! Noah gets out so I can get dressed, you say while rushing to pick out an outfit. Ok Ok noah says walking out of my room. I am  wearing a tight yellow t-shirt and Light blue ripped jeans and my hair is in 2 dutch braids. i walk downstairs and see Noah waiting for me looking at me and blushing  and you both run out to Noah's car " you ready" Noah asked " yep" i say while putting on my seatbelt. You guys arrive at school just as the bell rings, you both run to your first period class. Noah and I made it to science just in time.

     The bells ring and I head to lunch after my 3rd period. I got to the lunch room and looked for my friends. i immediately spot them and start walking over " heyyy mia" millies says " hi millie!" i say as i'm sitting down. " Where's Noah?'' I say looking around. " Oh he didn't tell you" Millie said " tell me what" i say. " He got a girlfriend." millie says. i feel your heart drop " what". " Yeah he's sitting over there" she pointed over to another table. " Oh uh ok" I say while looking down.

      The bell rings and I head to my 4th period not waiting for noah. I get to math and sit down then Noah walks in " why didn't you wait for me" " oh i had to get here early to grab some homework" i say slightly smiling. " oh ok" noah says and sits down next to me. Math was over and got up not really wanting to talk to noah. I got to my last class and it went by super slow but I got through it. I went to your locker to grab my stuff. " MIA!" "MIA!'' I turn around to see Noah yelling my name and a girl walking by him. " I want you to meet someone" " this is Lexi my girlfriend" he says proudly. " hi i'm lexi, nice to meet you" she sticks her hand out " h-hi im mia, nice to meet you too" i stick your hand out to shake hers. " Am I still taking you home?" Noah says after a moment of silence. " Actually I'm riding with Finn today '' I said, making a lie because you didn't want to be with Noah and Lexi. " Oh ok" Noah says, looking a bit sad. " Well I better get going. I don't want to leave Finn hanging. " uh yeah bye" " bye it was nice meeting you lexi" "yeah you too" she says. I walk away to find Finn to ask if I can ride with him. " Hey Finn," I say, walking up to him. " Oh hey Mia" Finn says looking up. " Can you take me home today please." " sure but don't you usually ride with noah." " yes but he's taking lexi home and i didnt want him to go out of his way for me." " oh ok well then let's go." finn says. Finn and I get to the car " buckle up" Finn says as he starts the car. 

        We get to my house and I grab my things, " Thanks for the ride Finn." "No problem do you need a ride tomorrow?" " sure" " alright i'll pick you up tomorrow at 8:00" " sounds good" i smile at him " well i'll see you tomorrow bye" i say " bye Mia" he says and smiles. I close the door and walk into my house. I walk up into my room and look in the mirror and see I have a slight blush on my face. i started to question if i had a crush on finn but i liked noah you cant have two crushes, Can you?  I sigh and walk over to your closet and change into something comfortable and then I go lay on my bed and scroll on tiktok for a bit and slowly drift to sleep. I wake up to my phone blowing up with text messages from noah.

Schnapp <3
Hey Mia
Hello?
Mia are you mad at me
Miaaaaaa
Ok i'll leave you alone
                                                                                                                                     Hey noah sorry i
                                                                                                                  Didn't Answer i fell asleep
Schnapp <3                                                                                                                                                                                                                     
That's ok i was wondering if
You wanted to FaceTime
                                                                                                                       Sure
                                                                                                                    Read 6:35    

                Incoming FaceTime Call Schnapp <3
Bold- Noah
Normal- Mia

Heyy M
Hey Schnapp
What are you doing
Nothing what are you doing
Literally nothing
How is Lexi
She's good hows Finn
He's doing well
That's good am i picking you up tomorrow
Actually Finn is bring me to school
Oh
Yeah sorry i just thought that you were bring Lexi and i didnt want you to go out of your way
I-its fine
Well i have go take a shower and get ready for the last day tomorrow
Ok have a good night see you tomorrow
See you tomorrow
Bye M
Byeee schnapp

                             Facetime call ended

I grabbed my pjs and walked to the bathroom, I got out of the shower did my skincare, brushed my hair and then brushed my teeth. I walked to my bed and checked my phone and see a text from Noah

Schnapp<3
Goodnight M, See you tomorrow
                                                                                              Goodnight Schnapp <3

I click off my phone and fall asleep.

Author: This is my first chapter, im still working on my writing skills. You guys can give me tips if you would like :) have a good day!