Don't Rush

When I get to the studio I place my bag down and see what I have first, it looks like I have tapped first. " hey Mia" someone comes over to me " oh hey Haylie" i smile and grab my tap shoes too. We walked to the room and greeted our dance instructor " alright girls let's get in places we have competition in 3 months" we started out dancing. It's called Swing and it is very fast. " good job that's all for tap today see you soon" she smiles " thank you" we smile and walk to see what our next class is. It looks like i have my solo practice next. I take off my shoes and grab my turners " hey Mia" my dance teacher bailey says " Hi" i smile " ok first we're just going to stretch so you can go ahead and do that". I nod and start stretching making sure to point through my ankles into my toes and lengthening out my arms and legs '' ok are we ready to start? ''Bailey asks" yep ''I get into my starting position. I'm dancing to Turning Page and it is a contemporary piece. " Ok that was really good just making sure you use the same amount of energy throughout the whole dance" Bailey says " ok". We run it and clean it a bunch and it's now time to run our group jazz dance. I walk into the room this dance gives me the most nerves because i have a solo turning part and i don't want to mess it up " alright girls places'' the music starts we are dancing to Born This Way by Lady Gaga, " ok Mia that turn set is really good just don't rush it" Regan says " ok thank you". Once that's done we only have one hour left and that is to run our Group contemporary dance. "Places" we start dancing, this one is called Smother, my favorite group dance of mine. " That's it thank you guys for coming today". We leave the room and I grab all my belongings. I'm sweating and my feet really hurt. I walk to Noah's car " hey baby how was practice" Noah asks " Hi bubs, it was good i'm just sweaty and my feet hurt" i smile at Noah and kiss his cheek " well let's get you home so you can shower than we can just relax" Noah starts the car and we start driving home with Noah's hand in mine.

     I go up to my room and grab clothes, i head to the bathroom and turn on the water when i hear a knock " who is it'' i yell " its Noah" " ok come in'' i hear the door open " hey what's up" i say " nothing i just want to know what you want to eat" Noah says " can we order noodles'' i ask " sure, what do you want" " the mac and cheese please" " ok do you want a drink" Noah asks " no thank you" " ok see you in a bit" Noah walks out of the bathroom. I finish showering and put on sweatpants and Noah's t-shirt, I brush my hair and walk down stairs. " just in time the food just got here" Noah smiles " yay i'm starving" i go sit down next to Noah " thanks for the food" i smile at Noah " no problem" Noah smiles back at me. After we eat we go sit on the couch and cuddle the rest of the day

Author:

Hope you enjoyed the longer chapter!