Nervous

It has small diamonds around the perimeter and in the middle it has a message from me saying " your the one i need, i love you". When you flip it over it says Noah + Mia July 21st 2020. I put it back in the box very satisfied with how it looked. I started the car up and drive home. I grab my bags and head inside,when i get to my room i drop my bags and grab tap,wrapping paper and scissors. I wrap all the gifts in red and black plaid decorated wrapping paper. I put to and from on them. I hide them in my closet, if people come over they won't be able to see them. I look at my watch and see that it's 3:26 pm and the party starts at 6 so i have 2 1/2 hours to get ready and Noah is getting ready here as well for some reason. I decided to take a shower before Noah get here so then he can take a shower when he gets here. I grab my clothes and head to my bathroom. I get out of the shower and put my comfy clothes on, brush my hair. I open the bathroom door looking at my phone. " hey Mia" Noah says i scream " jeez Noah you scared me i didn't know you were there" i laugh " oops sorry" Noah laughs " you can use the shower if you want to" i say hugging him " ok i will" he hugs me pack and grabs his clothes " just so you know i'll be in there in a bit because i have to get ready and do my hair and ,make up" i say " that's fine you can hear my beautiful singing" Noah laughs "sure" i laugh. After a little bit I knock on the door " hey Noah can i come in" " yeah" he yells i open the door " i'm doing my makeup right now" i say " ok" Noah continues to wash his hair. I do gold eye shadow and a red lip, i also put on mascara, foundation, concealer and highlighter.

                                                  (The Make up look)

                                                  (The Make up look)

     Once I'm done with my makeup I do my hair, I blow dry it first then I curl it and take the two front pieces of my hair and pull it back into a small pony tale. I hair sprayed it and made sure it looked good. " ok Noah i'm leaving the bathroom now" i say " alright i'll be out soon" he says. I walk out of the bathroom and get my outfit on

                                                                ( your outfit)

                                                                ( your outfit)

     Noah comes out of the bathroom with one of my favorite outfits on. He has a red american eagle polo shirt on and jeans. His hair is un-styled but it is fluffy. " You look cute and hot at the same time, how does that work?'' I say, ''I don't know but it does the same for you," he kisses my cheek. "Well we should probably get going. It's a 30 minute drive and it's 5:30 ''I grab Noah's hand and we walk down stairs '' hey you two look nice you ready to go" my mom asks " yup" i say. We walk out to the car my dad's driving, my moms in the passenger seat and me and Noah are in the back. We started driving to my grandparents house for the party. " I'm a bit nervous" Noah whispers to me " there's nothing to be nervous about there all accepting" I smile at him he smiles back. 

Author:

Thank you for the reads!

Also thank you to the people who voted :)