Overall Scores

" we will start with our rankings". After a while they announce the tap " swing... high gold!" i clap and cheer " Born This Way... Legendary Platinum!" " woooh" i cheer " smother... Legendary Platinum!" " yesss" i cheer even though i messed up they still ranked high. " time for our top 5 contemporary dances!" 5th place Kill Them With Kindness! 4th place Smother! " You go girls!" i yell "3rd place Goodbye! He says 2nd and 1st place then moves on " top 5 tap dances!" 5th place Other Side!" 4th place heartburn!" 3rd place Venus!" 2nd place Stomp!" 1st place goes to... Hand Clap!" well that was disappointing we didn't place but we still have jazz " top 5 jazz dances!" "5th place Your Day Will Come! 4th place Ready! 3rd place 9 to 5! 2nd place My Name! 1st place goes too... Born This Way!" I jump up and clap and cheer. After the awards I go to the dressing room to surprise the girls. They walk in " MIA!" they come hug me " You were able to come!" Claire says "of course I would not want to miss awards, especially at nationals!" " Girls have amazing jobs and huge congrats in the first place!" Amy says. After celebrating we pack up our rooms and head to the airport feeling very satisfied with today. We get on the plane and I lay down on Noah " good night Noah, I love you" . I say " Love you too, I'm very proud of you today" I smile and drift to sleep.

Author:

We just went back to school everyday so i wont be updating as much

Sorry this one is shorter

Thank you for all the reads!