Amusement Park

" Do you wanna go do something fun to take your mind off of this'' Noah asked me. I nodded my head " ok go get ready and meet me down stairs'' I got up and went to my bathroom and wiped off my smeared makeup and re-applied it and headed down stairs. " hey you ready to go" Noah says and smiles " sure am" i slightly smile. We walk to Noah's car and he starts it. " Noah, where are we going?" " It's a surprise," he says smiling.

15 minutes later we pull up to an amusement park " omg is this a surprise!" " It sure is" I smile at him "well you ready" he says " yessss". we walk through the entrance " let's go on that roller coaster" Noah say " i don't really like roller coasters" " don't worry ill be right next to you and if you get scared you can grab my hand" he says smiling down at me " ok then let's go" we stand in line after about 10 minutes we get in one of the carts '' Noah i'm scared" i say closing my eyes '' here take me hand" i grab his hand and blush. No Mia you can have crush on him you just got out of a relationship pulse he's still dating Lexi ( you didn't know they broke up yet). I hear the ride start so I tighten my grip on Noah's hand. The ride starts going up and we all lean back, we stop at the top and then fall to the ground. I scream , squeezing Noah's hand.

The ride was over and I couldn't tell if I liked it or hated it. " see that wasn't so bad" Noah said " um i don't know it was ok" i say looking at him. We go on a few more rides.

'' hey do you wanna go in the Ferris Wheel? ''Noah says " sure" I say smiling. We get on the Ferris Wheel and I can see everything. I lay my head on Noah's shoulder " thank you Noah for bringing me here. I really needed it ''I say making eye contact with him " no problem Mia i had fun" he says making eye contact with me. I soon broke eye contact " I had fun too". You guys get off the Ferris Wheel and start walking to the car because it was now dark out. Noah and I jammed out to music on the way back to my house. " Noah do you wanna sleep here tonight?" i say pulling up to my house " really sure!" me and Noah walked into my house. We greeted my parents and went up to my room " what do you wanna do" I asked Noah " um i don't know" " about face masks!" i say pulling out 2 face masks " i don't have a choice do i" " haha nope" i hand Noah his face mask and we put them on " wanna make a Tiktok!" I ask Noah " of course!" we make our Tiktok and take off our face masks '' i can sleep on the floor and you can have the bed" i tell Noah " no its fine ill take floor" " are you sure" i ask " yes" " i'll go get you blankets and a pillow" i say going down stairs. " here you go"  i hand Noah the blankets and pillow " thank you" i turn off the lights and get in my bed " good night Schnapp" " good night M''

After tossing and turning i could not fall asleep " hey Schnapp you up" i say " huh oh yeah what's up" Noah replies " can you come sleep up here please" "of course" Noah says standing up and laying on my bed. I go closer to Noah feeling his warmth. " good night" i say " good night" Noah says softly kissing the top of my head.

Author: word count - 686

Have a good day!