Its Tough

Mia's POV

       It's been a week and I haven't talked to anyone besides my parents. This has really hurt me, the  love of my life just forgets me like that, my friends have texted me seeing if I'm going but I ignore it. I have barely eaten, I haven't taken a shower in 7 days, I have just been laying in bed the whole time. I hear a knock at my door " Mia someones at the door for you" i hear my mom say " send them up" i say. " hey Mia it's Millie and Sadie can we come in" i get up and walk to my door to let them in. They both immediately hug me and i hug them back " come on get ready take a shower were going somewhere" Sadie says " do i have to i'm completely fine staying here" i say sitting on my bed " yes no offense you kinda smell" Millie says " thanks but i'd rather not'' i look down " come on Mia i know it's tough but we you can stay here for the rest for your life" Sadie rubs my back " i know but its hard, i miss him, his hugs, his kisses, his touch i just miss it" say as tears roll down my face " i know i know but here's the thing the doctors said that the way her can remember things is if you taking places that reminds him of you guys, like going to your favorite place eat your favorite food just everything that could remind him of you two" Millie says. I look up at her nod my head " ok i'll get ready but i want to see Noah" i slightly smile " ok then we will be downstairs when you're ready" Sadie says. I take a big sigh and pick out Noah's favorite outfit of mine and turn on the shower. Once I'm down I put on light makeup and walk down stairs " you look nice Mia '' Millie smiles " thank you" i smile back. We get in the car and drive to Noah's. I'm starting to get nervous. We get there and walk to his front door. I take a deep breath and knock on the door.

Author: word count- 397

Sorry this chapter was a bit shorter

Have a good night/ day