How Did I Meet You

I hear footsteps and get more nervous by the second. The door opens and reveals Noah " hey Mia right" Noah asks " yeah Hi" i smile " uh come in" Noah moves out of the way so you can come in " thanks" walk in and remember all the good memories we made, i take a deep breath and follow Noah to the living room. " it will be ok" Millie sits next to me. I nod " so whats your relationship to me" Noah asks " well i java known you my whole life we were best friends until about 1 month ago when you asks me to be your girlfriend" i say look at the ground " ok how did i ask you out"  Noah asks " well you took me to this really nice restaurant you rented it out just for us" i pause trying not to cry, Sadie rubs my back " i ate fettuccine Alfredo and you ate a burger with fries when we were done eating you grabbed my hand and led me to the dance floor where we slowed danced and that when you asked me" i say shedding a few tears " that sound amazing i cant believe i did that" he says shocked " when was the first tie we met" he then asks " we were around 4 years old my mom and your mom were friends when we first saw each other we immediately clicked we played with your super hero's and Lego's and when i had to leave we both cried, i remember it like yesterday" i say smiling at the thought. After few hours Noah and I talked about the memories we had but he still doesn't remember. " well Noah it was nice talking to you and seeing you but i have to get home" i say " ok bye Mia talk to you sometime" we hug and i head home.

Author: word count- 347

Sorry these next chapters are going to be shorter i haven't had much time to write

Have a good day/night