Broken

Mia's POV

     We are all dancing beautifully Lexie and I have an aerial coming up and the floor seems a bit slippery. Ok here we go and bam i landed on my foot wrong " shit" i try to get up and continue dancing but i cant it hurts so bad. I run off stage the best I can . I fall on the ground and start crying, mostly because it hurts so bad but also I screwed up the dance. The dance is over and everyone runs to me " Mia are you ok" Haylie asks " no it hurts so bad" i cry. " Mia, oh my god it's going to be ok" I hear Noah say sh picks me up bridal style and put my arms around his neck crying into his shoulder " Mia what happened'' Amy asks " i-i was doing my aerial and my f-foot went on its side and i- i think it's-broken i can't-move it all" i try and calm down but its not working. " hey it will be ok. I will go to the hospital. '' Noah hugs me. " ok girls you stay here for awards will be in the audience and Mia and her family are going to the hospital" Amy says. Noah carries me to the car and I'm still crying when my parents get into the front seats and start driving. " shhh it will be ok" Noah strokes my hair " i-itch-hurts" i cry " i know we're almost there". We get to the hospital and Noah carries me in. after 30 minutes they call us back " ok so how did this happen" the nurse asks me " i was dancing at my competition and i was doing my aerial and my foot landed on its side and now i cant move it" i explain " ok we will do x-rays" she gets a wheelchair and wheels me to the x-ray room. After x-rays I'm in a room waiting for results. " Ok Mia so it does look like you have a broken foot so we will put a cast on and then you can get a boot in 3-4 weeks" the nurse says " ok thank you" " the doctor will be in soon" i nod. I sigh " it will be ok" Noah holds my hand " hello Mia i'm here to get your cast on" the doctor says " what color would you like" she asks " purple" i reply. She put my cast on and sent us on our way. " Can we please go back to the competition? I need to know the awards." I ask " sure" my dad drives us back. We look for Amy " there she is" I point and walk over to her " Mia you made it!" she hugs me. " ok time for awards!" the guy come out on stage.