THE SLEEPOVER

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I turn it off and roll out of bed to my closet. I pick out a blue crop top and blue leggings. I put my hair in a high ponytail and walk downstairs. " good morning sweetie" my mom smiles " good morning mom" I grab a apple and see that Finn texted me saying that he's outside. I say bye to my mom and walked out the door. " hey Finn" " heyyy Mia, your ready to go" " sure am I ready for summer to start" I say.

       We get to school and walk to our friend group " hi Mia, hi Finn" everyone says and we say hi back. I notice Noah isn't here so I look around and almost immediately spot him kissing Lexi by his locker. I look down " hey Mia you ok" Finn asks " oh yeah I'm fine" I fake smile.

     The bell rings and we all separate and go to our first hour class. " hey Mia" Noah smiles "hey" I look down "what's wrong" Noah asks " nothing" I slightly smile " ok then" Noah sits down. ( skip to lunch) I walk to the lunch table and sit down. Everyone is talking when I say " do you guys wanna come over and have a sleepover" "yesssss" Millie and Sadie say "sure" Caleb says " I'm down" Finn says " I'd love to but can Lexi come" Noah says " uh yeah sure" 

           (skip time after school) I go by Sadie because she was taking me home today and then just staying at your house until the rest of the group gets there. " hey Sadie '' i say '' hey Mia ready to get summer vacation started" Sadie says " sure am '''' alright let's get going then" we both walk to Sadie's car and drive home. Once we guys get to my house I Text the group chat letting everyone know to come around 5:00. " so what do you want to do while we wait? '' I say to Sadie '' we could go to Target and get snacks and dinner for everyone '''' sure i'll drive" i say. 

       When we get to target I grab a cart and head towards the bakery area. " ooo we should get these" Sadie says while holding up Oreos " yes those will be good" then we walk over to the ice cream section " should we get everyone there own or a big tub" i say " lets get everyone there own little one so we all get the same amount" Sadie says " good idea" we go check out and go to little Caesars pizza and get two large cheese pizza and one large pepperoni pizza and drive home. " They should start getting here soon," said Sadie, checking her watch. 15 minutes later you here a knock at the door. " I'll get it," I said, running over to the door. " hey Mia! Hey Sadie!" Millie says hugging us " hey Mia and Sadie" Finn says coming through the door " Hey everyone" Caleb says " MIA!" I look to see who it was " NOAH!" I say running to him and hugging him. I look behind him too see Lexi " uh hey Lexi" " Hi Mia" she smiles. Everyone comes inside " well let's start eating because i don't know about you but i'm hungry" i say everyone nods and walks to the kitchen to grab pizza. Everyone is done eating and is just talking. " what should we do now?" Millie says " Swimming?" i suggest " YESSS" everyone shouts " ok let's get ready girls can change in my room and boys you can change in the guest room or the bathroom" everyone goes up stairs and changes " um Mia i don't have a swimsuit with me" Lexi says " oh that fine you can just one of mine" " thank you so much" she grabs the swimsuit. Once you all change you guys go down to the pool. I stand there for a bit when you feel someone push you in the pool. I get above water and see Finn laughing " FINN" " hahahahahaha" next thing you know everyone is jumping into the pool. After 2 hours of swimming i got out of the pool " alright i'm going to go inside and change" everyone went inside and changed " do you guys want to watch a movie?" i asked everyone nodded and headed to the living room " hey Lexi come sit by me" Noah said as Lexi came over to sit next to him you look down " Mia come sit with me" i look up and see Finn patting a spot on the couch so you walk over there and sit next to him. Everyone took a seat on the couch " what do we want to watch" i ask " how about IT" Caleb suggested " um i don't really like scary movies'' i say " its ok ill be here" Finn smiles " ok then i guess we can watch IT" the movie is playing and jump scare come on and i scream, Finn raps his arms around me and i blush. Once the movies over you guys go to sleep, Millie, Sadie and Caleb are on the floor and me, Finn, Lexi and Noah are on the couch.

Author: Have a great day!!!