Senior Year

( Skip time 2 Months )

Mia's POV

     Today marks the first day of senior year Noah and I are both 17 now and were doing great along with our relationship. Ring Ring Ring " ughhhhh" i shut off my alarm and get out of my bed " here we go again" i say to myself summer went way to fast. I get dressed. I put on a rust orange knitted sweater, black jeans with a black belt and my black Dr. Martins. I then curl my hair and do light make up

  I head down stairs and eat some breakfast " good morning sweetie" my mom says " good morning mom" i smile at her

  I head down stairs and eat some breakfast " good morning sweetie" my mom says " good morning mom" i smile at her. A few moments later i hear a honk, i know that's Noah so grab my backpack and walk outside " hey baby you look good" Noah smiles at me " thanks bubs you look very nice too" i kiss his cheek " well are you ready for our last year of high school" Noah asks me " honestly i am" i laugh. We start driving to school and when we arrive we run to our friends " MILLIE, SADIE" i run towards them and hug them super tight " MIA, how are you it's been awhile" Sadie laughs " you guys just saw each other 2 week ago" Finn says " um, that's a long time" i say " anyways i've been good how have you guys been" i say " i've been pretty good" Millie says " i've been good too" Sadie says. The bell rings and we go our separate ways, my first class is math unfortunately but at least i get if over with. " Good Morning class are we ready to start senior year!" the teacher says very enthusiastic, no one answers " tough crowd" she says. After first hour Noah and I have Science together so we meet up in the hallway. I see a girl trying to flirt with him and I say he's handling it really well but I can also see he's getting annoyed so I decided to help him. " hey Noah you ready to go" I smiled at him, grabbed his hand and kissed his cheek. " I am" he keeps holding my hand and kisses my cheek as well. I look at the girl and she just looks over at us and rolls her eyes and I laugh quietly to myself " thank you for getting me away from her it was getting annoying" Noah tells me " no problem i could tell you were getting annoyed" i smile at him. We get to science class and sit down next to each other and the teacher starts talking.

        It's finally lunchtime and we go sit at our regular table with all our friends. " So how's everyone's day going so far" I ask " eh like a regular day of school" Caleb says " I agree" Sadie says. We talk for the rest of lunch and go to our other classes.

       It's finally the end of school and i go find Noah " hey bubs how was the rest of your day" i ask " oh hey baby, it was ok boring tho" he grabs my hand and we start walking " thank god they decided to have the first day of school on Friday so we have the weekend" i say getting to the car. 

Author:

Hope you had a good day