Six

Emilee sat waiting for her sister. She knew Rosalie was pissed about Alex's stunt he pulled. They were in even more danger now because of him. Emmett walked in with Edward talking. "Alex shouldn't have done that." Edward said.

"Emilee knew he was going to screw up, but none of us listened to her." Emmett tells his. "She was just trying to point that out, but we all pushed it to the side. Never again will I ignore my mate."

Emilee smiled as she heard him. She knew he meant every word, but she was going to tease him just a bit. "I think she's still mad at us."

"Yeah." Emmett replies. "I should have listened."
~~~
Emmett walked over to his mate and wrapped his arms around her. "I'm sorry for not listening baby." He says as he buried his head in her neck. "I should have never doubted you."

She didn't say a word as she didn't want to give in that easily. Emmett caught onto what his mate was doing and smirked. Feeling the smirk, Emilee tried to get out of his arms. "Let me go." She said as she squirmed.

"Not till you accept my apology."

"Emmett." She says as she turned to face him. "I tried to warn ya'll, but you ignored me. My own mate who has never done that since we turned."

"Emilee, I'm sorry for doing that. When we saw what you was talking about, my heart shattered seeing as you have already left." He said. "I should have never ignored you. I shouldn't have done that." Emilee just stared at him. Emmett sighed as he got down on his knees. "Emilee, I promise you that I will never ignore you ever again."

Emilee looked at him. "Emmett, I will always love you." She tells him. "Just for today, I want you to realize that it hurts when someone you love that has never ignored you before does."

Emmett didn't say a word as his mate walked away. Edward stood by with Rosalie who hated to see her sister and friend fight because no one listened. "I screwed up." He said as he left to hunt.

Rosalie looked at Edward who nodded. She walked upstairs. Emilee sat on her bed looking at the picture of her and Emmett. She felt like there was a hole in her heart. "Emilee."

"Go away, Rosalie." She said.

"This is hurting you and Emmett."

"Well he shouldn't have listened to any of you." Emilee said. "I am doing everything to stay calm and yet, this happens."

"Emilee..."

"Leave."
~~~
Emmett arrived back with Edward who managed to calm Emmett down. Emmett learnt his lesson. Never ignore Emilee Hale. Emmett hopes that by doing this, she would forgive him.

Emilee was outside in no time and hugged him crying. "I'm sorry." She tells him. "It hurts so much not having you near."

"Baby, I'm so sorry." He said as Edward walked in.

Emilee looked up at him. "Don't let me go." She tells him.

"Never." Emmett says as he kissed her. "Come on."

When they walked in, everyone was smiling as the couple was happy. "I'm still upset over being ignored."

"I'll spend eternity if it meant that I get your trust back." He says. "Cause I will never ignore you ever again."