Eight

Emmett and Emilee are happy that their daughter finally found him. Knowing Stella was okay made them happy. Emmett kissed Emilee making her turn around. "I am still making up for ignoring you. I hate myself for what I did and I swear to you that I will never do that again."

Emilee kissed him. "Just don't do it again and kiss me." She tells him. "I want you to get me in that bed and prove to me that you would never make that mistake ever again."

Emmett groaned knowing how she was. He picked her up and carried her off. "I love you." He tells her. "And I'm starting now."

Emilee loved him no matter what. No relationship is perfect because by the end of the day, Emilee and Emmett will always make up. Rosalie looked at Edward as they heard moaning from Emilee. "I'm out."

"Right behind you."
~~~
Rosalie and Emilee knew this day would come. "She knows." She said making Emmett look at her. "We aren't at school and knowing that we skipped, she knows."

"She's finding out tonight." Alice tells them.

Emilee looked at Emmett. He nodded believing her making her smile as she was right. Emilee ran off causing them to stare in shock. Emilee called her daughter with a question she didn't get to ask. "Stella, its mommy. I know you are spending time with your mate, but please call me or daddy. We have a question to ask you."

"Baby?" He asked as he walked in making her turn. "What's up?"

"I need to know when she comes home so we can talk to her and Stefan." Emilee tells him. "Is Bella going to cause us problems?"

"Not us two." He tells her. "I will keep you safe, baby."

Emilee smiled as she hugged him. "You know when I found you I knew my life was going to be just fine." She tells him.

"Why's that?"

"I wanted love like Rosalie and Edward, but I thought I was doomed to be alone till Stella found you." Emilee tells him as he took her shirt off. "I ran as fast as I could and saw you. She knew that we were mates just the way I looked at you." She turned around and looked at him. "I thought I was going to lose you, but here you are."

"We have our ups and downs." Emmett said as he continued to undress her. "But we could never be mad at one another for long."

"True." She said as she started undressing him. "To this day we are strong."

"Maybe stronger." He tells her. "I love you, Emilee."

"I love you, Emmett." She tells him as she jumped up in his arms. "Shower?"

"You read my mind."