Fourteen

Stefan walked up to Emmett as he was talking to Edward. "Emmett?" He looked at him. "I need to ask you something."

"Sure." He says. "Is there something you want to ask, just say it. Don't have to be scared of me."

"I want to propose to Stella." He tells him causing Edward to look with interest. "I know she is your baby girl and that's why I wanted to speak to you. I love her with every second of the day and I want a future with her. The kind you and Emilee have." Emmett smiled as he continued to listen. "I think she may be pregnant too, but she won't tell me anything as she said she has to talk to her mom..."

"You ramble about a lot of things when you are nervous." Edward pointed out causing Emmett and Stefan to look at him.

"I want to ask for your blessing."

"You've always had it."
~~~
Inside the home, Rosalie and Emilee stood waiting for Stella to come out of the bathroom. "Are you staying here?"

"It's peaceful and there is no drama. I want to stay and I know Emmett does because our daughter is here." She says not knowing the boys were listening. "We love it here and the longer we stay, the longer it becomes to leave and I just want to be wherever my husband and children are. Even if it means we have to leave the coven. Which I don't care too."

"Edward and I have been talking about that for a while. We don't like how Carlisle is and Alice is over Bella." Rosalie sighed. "If you stay. I'm staying because I'm not going anywhere without my sister. Not this time."

Emilee smiled as Stella walked out causing them to look at her. "Well?"

"I'm pregnant."

Stefan ran over and kissed her shocking the two girls. Emmett and Edward walked over to them and put their arms around them. "This is the start of a new chapter." Emmett says. "He wants to marry her..."

"Yes!"

Emilee looked at Emmett with a playful glare as she didn't see him propose. He smiled as he kissed her and her stomach. "I love you."

"I love you."
~~~
It's been a year since Emilee and Emmett have left the Cullens. Even Rosalie and Edward did. They wanted to be a family with Stella and Stefan. Now they had two new additions. Mikey and Lori. Lori being Stella and Stefan's and Mikey being Emilee and Emmett's. Rosalie and Edward have looked into adoption and they have found siblings theirselves.

Standing as they watched Stella and Stefan say their vows. 'I'm so glad we made the decision to stay." Emilee tells him. "I feel more at home and a family than I did when we was with Carlisle."

"Agree." He says as he looked at his grand daughter. "Wouldn't ask for another life than the one I have." He states. "I love you, Emilee and thank you for being the sweetest person ever."

"I love you." She says kissing him.

Rosalie smiled. "I'm glad to have my sweet sister with me or I would have hated this life." She tells Edward. "Thank you for telling Carlisle to save her."

"Anything for my wife."

Stella looked at her parents and smiled. I love my family.

Thank you for reading my story. There will be more emmett stories. If there is one that you want to share with me. Go right on ahead. Till next time.