Four

Stella smiled as she looked at her room. She was finally going to go explore the world, but she was also hoping to find her mate. "Do you have everything?" Emilee asked as she walked in. Stella nodded. "My baby is leaving us."

"Mom, I will always come back and you know it." She said as she kissed her mother's head. "I thought I would find the one here, but didn't."

"You'll eventually find him." Emmett said as he kissed his mate. "We'll be here when you need us."

"Thanks daddy." She said hugging him. "I love you."

"We love you."
~~~
Rosalie saw her sister and brother in law pull in. They knew all about Stella wanting to find her mate and sighed as she was not inside the vehicle. "Oh, Emilee." She said as she walked over and hugged her sister.

"It's going to feel weird without her, but I know everything will be okay." She replies.

Emmett walked over and kissed Emilee's head. "Stella will be fine."

Emilee smiled till the sound of a truck backfiring caught her attention. She looked to see an orange beat up truck. "Is that the new girl?"

"Yep." Alice said smiling.

Emilee looked at Alice than at her mate before walking in. Emmett shrugged not knowing why she just walked away, but followed after her. "The bell is about to ring." Edward pointed as to why she left early.

"Oh."
~~~
Emilee smiled as she was walking down the hall after her first class to see the new girl looking at her schedule. "Do you need some help?" She asked making the new girl look at her.

"Yes."

Emilee looked at the schedule and smiled. "Just right down this hall to the third door on the left."

"Thank you."

"No problem." Emilee said as she walked away.

Jessica waved at the blonde making her wave back. Everyone knew Emilee Hale was different from her family as she is the sweetest and most helpful Cullen to meet. Emmett smiled and kissed her. "You can't be mean for one minute."

"Emmett, I thought we both agreed that it's not me if I'm mean." She says as she kissed him. "Can we try for another to see if I'm able to have children."

Emmett smirked and nodded as he would love to do just that with his mate. Emilee smiled as she kissed him teasingly as she knew she would be having so much fun.
~~~
Lunch finally came to those who eat, Emilee never bothers buying the food as she tells the students that she doesn't like school food. Emmett grabbed his mate and started kissing her making Rosalie and Edward roll their eyes. "Seriously?" Alex asked making the couple separate.

"Dude, I can kiss her when ever I want and there is nothing you are going to do to keep me from her." Emmett tells him as Alex rolled his eyes.

"It's showtime."

Emilee grabbed Emmett's hand and followed her sister into the school building. All eyes went to them. Including the new girl. Emilee smiled as she kissed Emmett's cheek as they walked behind Rosalie and Edward. "I have a feeling that the week will be long." Emilee said.

"Why is that?" Jasper asked as Emilee looked at Alex making them see him staring at the new girl. "Agree."

The others nodded, but Alex. This was definitely a change and a big one if the new girl was the one for Alex.