Twelve

"Do you have to go?" Stella asked them.

Emilie looked at Emmett who shook his head. "We had plans to leave, but we are tired of how Alex is trying to be in charge when he's not. Your mother is pregnant and it won't be long till he or she is born."

Stefan walked over to them. "Then we don't have to worry about you three." He tells them as he put his arms around Stella. "Stella, love, how about we go hunt and leave your parents alone. They look like they have something to discuss."

Stella nodded as she left with her mate. Emilie looked at her husband smiling as she kissed him. Emmett smiled into the kiss as he held her close. Pulling back, Emilie smiled. "You made my day."

"I'll always make sure that you keep on smiling." He tells her. "You and this baby mean everything to me just like our little girl and I need to focus on my family. Not some desperate human."

The blonde smiled as she kissed him. Emmett knew what she was doing and picked her up. She smiled into the kiss as she knew where they were heading and her having this alone time with the love of her life meant everything.
~~~
In Forks, Rosalie sighed as she hung the phone up. "What's wrong?" Edward asked as he walked in.

"I can't get my sister to answer me. I know what her and Emmett are doing, but I wanted to confide in her. I don't like this idea about a birthday party because all Bella has done since Emilie and Emmett left was ask Alex to turn her. Something I know Emilie doesn't want to hear, but her and Emmett are part of this coven and we shouldn't keep this from them."

"You are not the only one, everyone has been trying to reach them, but it seems as if they are enjoying their time together." He tells her moving her hair. "Have you called Stella?"

Rosalie shook her head as she hasn't thought to call her niece and which she needs to more often because she misses the young girl. Feeling his lips on her neck, Rosalie felt weak meaning the phone call may wait till after she dealt with Edward. "You know when I'm trying to get my sister to call me, you don't help."

"Never do and I'm trying to get you to relax so you don't stress them out." He tells her. "Come on. Let's go take a hot bath."

"I love you."

"I love you."

Sweet Sister is back! What do you think is next?