Ten

When the time came for Bella Swan to meet the Cullens, Emilee was hunting as she has been feeding more then what she usually has. Emmett stood with Edward in the kitchen worrying about Emilee. "Emmett, I'm sure she's okay."

"Have you not noticed that she's been feeding a lot more lately?" He asked. "I'm worried."

Emilee arrived back causing Emmett to hug her as Bella and Alex walked in. "Everyone meet Bella."

The blonde closed her eyes as she had to run to the bathroom. "It's nice to meet you, Bella, but I need to get to the bathroom."

They all watched Emilee run out of the kitchen causing Emmett to follow her. "Baby?" He said as she went inside the bathroom. He walked in and grabbed her long blond hair. "What's wrong?"

"I know vampires can't get sick." She said as she looked up at Emmett. "Baby, I think we are finally having another."

Emmett picked her up making her laugh as Rosalie went to see what was wrong with her sister. "What's going on?"

"Rose, we're expecting."

Rosalie screamed and hugged her sister as this was a miracle. She may not be able to have children, but she will always feel like a mother as she helps Emilee. That was a promise the sisters made when they discover that Emilee may be able to have children was that Rosalie would have the experience too.
~~~
Emilee smiled as she listened to Stella gushing over being a big sister. Rosalie walked in and hugged her sister. "You actually make everything easy for us." She said. "I have my goddaughter on the phone and now I have a new one coming."

"It's everything we ever wanted." Emilee said. "Stella, I'll talk to you later. Hope to see you two soon."

Rosalie laid her head on her shoulder and sighed. "Emilee, do you think it's a good idea for Bella to know and to be involved?"

"Not really." She said. "But I have no say in his choice's, Rose. Neither of us do." Emilee looked to see Edward and Emmett carrying on. "Just like if we were humans. No one won't put a stop to it because they deserve to be happy."

"I don't want this life for her."

"But Alex wants it." She said. "We have stubborn mates, but Alex, he doesn't care. As long as he has someone that is all that matters."

Rosalie nodded as her sister made a point. There was no other choice, but to accept this, even though she didn't like it. Emmett and Edward appeared in the house and saw their mates looking out the window. The two walked over and stood beside of them. Emilee looked at Emmett smiling as she laid her head on his shoulder as Rosalie was in Edward's arms. Nothing was said, but they knew that something was going to happen when it's discovered they have a human around them.