Three

Emilee and Emmett were hunting as Stella wanted to hunt with her grandparents. Emilee was hiding as Emmett was looking for her. She managed to steal his kill and he decided to chase her making her laugh. Emmett stopped as he listened for his mate.

Emilee tried to stop laughing till she let out a scream when she was grabbed. Emmett ran towards her scream and stopped as he saw Rosalie and Emilee. "You know to never do that." Emilee tells her sister.

"I couldn't help it." Rosalie said as Edward appeared thinking something was wrong with his sister. He saw Rosalie and Emilee and shook his head.

"That's not nice." Emmett replies as he walked over to his mate. "Never scare me like that."

"Well at least we know that the two of you would come running." Rosalie said as Emilee smirked. "Let's go home."
~~~
Emilee was carried in by Emmett as she kissed him. They stopped at the sound of someone clearing their throat making them look. Their stood a short dark haired girl and a blonde male with her. "Hi." Emilee replied as Stella came running towards the two.

"Mom. Dad. That is Alice and her mate Jasper."

Emilee and Emmett nodded. "What's going on?"

They listened to Carlisle who explained what the two vampires wanted. Emilee was more than happy to have another sister. Emmett held his mate close as they listened. He looked at his daughter and grabbed her in ways to protect her. "We won't hurt them, Emmett."

Emmett nodded, but still didn't know if he could trust them. "Can I go eat?" Stella asked.

"Of course." Emilee said as she lead Stella into the kitchen to fix her dinner. Emmett nodded at the two members and followed his mate and daughter. Alice notes that Emmett will always be overprotective of his family especially his mate and daughter. Jasper knew they would get along just fine.

Sorry it's short