Thirteen

Filler chapter
Rosalie finally figured out where her sister was. Stella called her back and told her that they were in Alaska, but no where's near the Denali's. "We're going?"

"Yes." She tells Edward. "I rather be with you, my sister and niece instead of being stuck here in this hell whole of a coven. Carlisle is no leader. Alex makes himself as one and I won't listen to him at all."

Edward smiled. "Then let's go to our family."

Rosalie smiled. "Let's go home."
~~~
Emilia smiled as she wrapped her arms around her husband. "Whats wrong?"

"Nothing honey, besides Rose and Edward joining us. I believe this is the end of the coven. She pointed out that Alex is controlling the coven when he isn't the leader and yet, her he is." She stated. "I don't blame them because I want to stay where we are and have this baby."

Emmett laid his head back to look at her. "Baby, I don't care what we do as long as I'm with my wife and children. That's all that matters."

Emilie walked around the couch and sat down beside him. Emmett put his arm around her as he switched the game off. The blonde looked at him as he turned the tv off too and pulled her closer to him. She looked up at him smiling as she hasn't had this moment with him since everything started going down hill.

Stella and Stefan walked in, but stopped as they saw Emilie and Emmett cuddled up causing them to smile as they joined. Stefan watched how Stella skipped to them causing him to smile as he doesn't know how he got with a beautiful girl like her.

He loves her and he couldn't wait to ask her the question. First. The talk with Emmett.