Nine

The day came and Emilee was focusing on everything, but the situation they were in. Alice confirmed that Bella Swan knows. Emilee was walking towards her car as Alex passed her. She looked at him to see him following Bella into the woods. "You are one brave human if you want to be alone with one of us." She mumbled as Emmett kissed her head. "Hi."

"Hi."

They saw Rosalie walking by pissed making the two nod. Bella knowing is unsettling and with the fact Edward can't read her mind, no one knows if they should trust Bella. "Let's go home."

"Deal.'
~~~
"Oh, Stella, I'm glad the two of you are having fun." Emilee said as Emmett walked in. "Baby, remember when I told you that Bella was trying to discover what we were? Well, she knows."

Emmett shook his head as Emilee got off the phone. The blonde looked at him and sighed making him hug her. "You know that she's fine with it and that this isn't about us or our mess. We have one another and that's fine." He says. "Let's just sit back and watch how things go."

Emilee smiled as she walked over to him and wrapped her arms around him. "I have me a smart man."

Emmett smiled as he kissed her head. She meant the world to him and they were going to focus on their daughter and them. Nothing else could make this day any better. Edward and Rosalie looked at them and smiled as they saw Emilee and Emmett talking. When they listened, it wasn't anything about what is happening now.

Emilee jumped on Emmett's back as they went towards the woods. "Looks like their going hunting."

"I don't think that is what is on their mind." Edward says as he looked Carlisle. "What are we going to do about Bella?"

"There is nothing we can do." He says. "Alex chose to be with her. All we can do is be supportive and do our best to keep Bella safe."

"She shouldn't have figured it out." Rosalie says. "My sister and niece are very important to me. If something happens to them because of her, I will kill her myself."

"I'm afraid Emmett will beat you to it and we all know that."

Rosalie knew that was true. Emmett would do anything for his mate and daughter. Alice gasped causing them all to look at her. Edward read her mind and was shocked by what he saw. "What?"

"I'm not saying till that day comes." He says. "I'm going to go hunt.'

Everyone else decided to go as Alex arrived home in time to see them going hunting. He knew everyone was upset, but he made up his mind today. He will be with Isabella Swan.