Two

Emilee smiled as she played with her daughter. Stella maybe two years old, but she looks like a six year old. Emilee knew she needed to hunt. "Stella, why don't you find your aunt while I go hunt." She said as she stood up. As Emilee went to leave she felt a tug on her hand.

"Can I come?" Stella asked making Emilee smile. "I will be careful. I just want to see you hunt."

"Okay, but promise me that if it gets scary, you will go home." Emilee tells her.

Stella nodded and followed her mother. Emilee knew it was now that she had to start teaching her.
~~~
Emilee was feeding when Stella left, but it was not because she was scared, the smell of human blood caught her attention. Emilee finished when she heard Stella. "Mom!"

Emilee admittedly ran towards her daughter to smell the blood making her eyes turn black. She arrived and stopped as she saw him. Her mate. "Stella, go straight home and tell Carlisle."

"Is he going to be my daddy?"

Emilee smiled and nodded. Emilee picked him up and ran off. "Please stay with me." She says as she ran. "I just met you and I can't lose you."

Emmett knew he had to fight because of the way her voice sounded, she was scared and heartbroken. He will do anything for the angel. Emmett opened his eyes to see her. She shined like an angel. He will fight for his life for her.
~~~
"Grandfather!" Stella called out as soon as her and her mother arrived with the man in the woods ding. "Mom found her mate."

Carlisle came and saw that the man needed to be turned. "Follow me."

Emilee followed him as did Stella. She laid him down on the table as Carlisle bit him causing him to scream. Stella grabbed her mother who held his hand. "I'm here and I'm so sorry." She said. "I couldn't lose you."

Emmett didn't care as long as she was happy.
~~~
Emilee smiled as it was time for Emmett to wake up. She stood by the window looking out to see Edward taking Stella hunting. She felt someone behind her. Emilee saw Rosalie and smiled. "Go. I'll be fine."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, mom."

Rosalie shook her head and left. Emmett opened his eyes to see the girl he heard. "Hello."

"Your the angel?"

Emilee nodded as she started to tell him everything. Which he took in good even down to them being mates and him becoming a father to Stella. They went hunting with one thing on their mind. Everything was perfect.