Eleven

"Well, Stella, you're missing out on our baseball game." Emmett says as Emilee was getting ready. "Don't worry about your mother. She's going to take pictures to show you and Stefan. We can't wait to meet him."

Emilee smiled as she could tell that Emmett was missing their oldest. She put her hand to her stomach smiling. Emmett walked up behind her and kissed her head. "Ignore your father, Stella. He just wants to see your reaction to us playing without you."

"I know, mom, but soon, we will be together. How's the baby?"

"Moving like you did." She says as Emmett hugged her. "Baby, we will call you later. It's time to go. We love you."

"Love you guys."
~~~
At the field, Carlisle told Emilee to keep score as she isn't allowed to play till the baby is born. That was something she was fine with. She didn't mind sitting out as she can think of things they need for the baby besides the list they made. Emmett kissed her causing her to smile. "I love you."

"I love you, but is Alex sure about bringing Bella here."

"The nomads left."

"Alice, they're vampires too. They can hear that ball." She says. "But, if that is what you and Edward think then leave me out of the drama when it strikes. "

"Leave me out of it as well." Emmett says. "I'm not going against my wife ever again." He thought about it. "Unless its playing video games or chess."

Emilee gave her husband a look causing him to smile. She shook her head as she knew how he could be when it comes to them playing video games and chest. The sound of a Jeep had them looking, but Emilee looked away as she was not going to enjoy this. Judging by her sister's face, she wasn't either. Edward read both of their minds and shook his head. "How did we get the sisters?"

"I don't know, but I don't think the two of us would trade it for the world."

Edward shook his head no as he wouldn't. Hearing that it was time to play, Emilee started paying attention so she could tell who won. She laughed when Emmett started showing off at Rosalie. "Whoa. I beat my sister in law."

"Emilee."

"What? Don't look at me." She says. "It's Emmett, he gets into the game."

"Thank you, baby."

Emilee smiled as she went back to writing the score down. Not once did she see Bella looking at her in hopes to talk to Rosalie's sweet sister.
~~~
It wasn't long till Edward ran into the woods to grab the ball when Alice told them to stop. Emmett went straight to his mate and kissed her. "I think we need to leave."

"Let's see what happens first." She says.

Emmett put his arms around Emilee as they watched together. Neither of them moved or said a word as they were okay with the three nomads playing till Alex messed up with trying to take Bella home. "You brought a snack." James said as soon as the wind blew.

Everyone jumped to protect Bella, but Emilee as she was not putting her child in danger. Emmett walked over to his wife and hugged her as the nomads left. "I think we are heading to Stella ourselves."

"Really?" Emilee asked. "Oh, Emmett."

Rosalie smiled as she watched her sister and brother in law kiss. Emilee grabbed Emmett's hand and left as she really wanted to see her daughter and meet her daughter's mate.