1. Baekhyun🌺

On a beautiful morning in the early days of spring, a beautiful boy walks out of his tiny rooftop apartment in a quiet and sweet neighborhood in Seoul.
His simple attire of navy blue jeans, pink sweater, black converse and a white backpack is complemented by the beautiful smile lingering on his beautiful thin lips. Stepping out of his apartment, he closes his eyes and inhales the fresh morning air. He takes his time to savour the calmness of the morning. The faint chirping of the birds makes his smile wider. Somewhere in the back of his mind, he reminds himself that this precious smile of his is not merely a smile for him. To him, his own smile is a ray of hope - a hope for a better, simple and new life.
The name of this beautiful male is Byun Baekhyun

( Baek's outfit)

After a short while of enjoying his time with nature and himself, he finally opens his eyes and walks away from his doorstep to the stairs to go down the street. ( Because he lives in a rooftop apartment )

 ( Because he lives in a rooftop apartment )

(Baek's apartment)

Walking down the street, he passes his usual polite and sweet greetings to almost every familiar face in the humble neighborhood. On his way to the kindergarten, he stops by a coffee shop to grab a cup of iced latte.

Inside the shop, while waiting for his turn to order, his eyes land on the tall person in front of him. The man had a bruise on his arm that was visible because of his half sleeved shirt. Although baekhyun couldn't quite get a glimpse of the man's face due to the fact that the man was back (or backpack) facing him, that single bruise made baekhyun curious about the man.

' looks like a grown up man got into into a fight like an agressive teen!', baekhyun thought at the sight of the bruise. The random thought of adults getting into childish fights made him snicker. Amidst the dead silence inside the cafe, his unannounced laughter caught him some attention.

The tall male in front of him had just received his own coffee when he heard adorable giggles beside him. He turned back immediately to look at the source of that laughter.

Baekhyun, however, was inside his own little world while his eyes were trained on the ground. He didn't notice the attention he had just caught and he simply moved forward to place his order. Moving forward, he bumped into the tall man, making the coffee spill over his own clothes and making him bounce backwards. He let out a little shriek as he struggled to maintain his balance. He looked down at his spoiled sweater and let out a frustrated sound.