4. Parents?👨‍👨‍👧

hello beautiful people! Your girl Koko is back!!!! I'm so sorry for the wait. Now without wasting any time, let's delve into today's chapter!!! Today's menu is some lighthearted fluff slice of life that adds up the base of our story. Let's GO!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's 8 in the night, an hour after returning back home.

But there is baekhyun who could not let himself feel comfortable in the warmth of his home. His mind kept feeling guilty about the puppy he just left back.

'Was I unfair to the puppy?'

'But the owner......'

'But it was a little cute innocent sweet doggie!!'

'But I got no time to take care of it....'

'But the doggie looked at me longingly...'

'And the puppy was lonelyyyyy..'
..
'What'
..
'To'
..
'Do?????'
.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Fudge you chubby noisy landowner!! I gotta get the baby doggie and I know I can do it!!!
As for you,.......
Umm... I'll hide him from you..!?!?" Baekhyun spoke to nothing but the ever so emotionless walls of his house. At this point, baekhyun's head was a complete mess. He didn't know how was he gonna take care of the dog. But he was gonna take it in, that's for sure, but that's only if he is able to get the dog safe in his hands in the first place .

"Hell no! What if it gets in a road accident? Or what if someone bad takes it? It's cold outside too. Fudge fudge fudge!!!!"

With one swift motion, baekhyun grabbed his coat and wallet and dashed out of his house. The very next thing he knew, he was stepping out of the bus that just halted at the stop he met the dog earlier. Not being able to spot the dog right then and there, he began looking around frantically to find the little fluff ball that's been on his mind for the entire evening. A little far from the stop, he finally got the glimpse of it, but, it wasn't alone.

Baekhyun's eyes widened when he saw whom was the corgi occupied with. It was none other than the giant who had been on his mind the entire day.

WOW. Just..... Wow!

The two beings who had made his mind a chaos were both right in front of his eyes.

Not knowing how to react, baekhyun reached forward and tried to get the attention of the crouching giant.

"Hii........umm...... Chanyeol, right?"

And he definitely did get the attention, and also a surprised look that found its place on the giant's face after seeing baekhyun in front of him.

Chanyeol himself was unable to get baekhyun out of his mind since their first encounter earlier that day. Seeing him again was very unexpected.

Chanyeol was just too surprised to see baek that he actually forgot the question asked by the midget.

He got out of his daze only when he heard baekhyun speaking again with a little disappointed tone, "looks like you don't remember me. Nevermind, there's too many people to encounter everyday, anyways." Baek gave out an awkward conversation accompanied with a sheepish grin on his face.

"Oh yeah, gotta introduce myself again, baek-", but he was cut off by the giant's husky voice.

"Baekhyun. Byun baekhyun. Americano. Ointment. Shirt. From the cafe in the morning, ofcourse I remember" chanyeol said with a boyish smile that could, with no doubt, melt hearts at the very first glance.