8. We Are Ready?🤔

Hello my beautiful and sweet chocopies 🤗

Koko's back!!🦋

Before I begin with this chapter, I wanna thank

The beautiful pujaa1

The ethereal Kani_Chanbaek

The sweetheart 777kanadaaaa

The cutie BLover467

The gorgeous REEMANNA

And my amazing wifey _aku-no-kanojyo

For showing so much support to my story through your constant votes. Your messages really encouraged me to keep writing and divert my mind from all that was happening around me. Thank you so much🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇

It really meant a lot to me.

I love you all💞💞💞

Now, here's today's longggggg chapter.........

Enjoy🤗

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good thing for baekhyun's sleepless ass, it was a Sunday the following day and his alarm didn't ring like usual and that made him stay in his deep slumber until the noon.

However it was not the same case for chanyeol. He had just managed to fall asleep when the great oh sehun rang him up to remind him to get his majestic ass in the gym and finish things just like the mafia boss he was.

Chanyeol's POV

Sleeplessness and wait is not a really great combination, if someone is to ask me. It takes great energy only to move and I honestly feel like pure shit. And I'm fully assured that I look horrible. But it's not like I ever bothered to care about my looks. I reached the gym gates while still being consumed by my thoughts about a certain brunette. My chain of thoughts was only broken by the sound of a loud gasp. I looked up to see Jongin walking towards me.

"Oh my god hyung! You look ridiculous"

"Good morning to you too Jongin."

" Sorry hyung, good morning. but like for real, you look even more worse than all of us who pulled all nighters yesterday night to finish off everything. What Happened? Everything alright?"

"No Jongin, just couldn't sleep well and that's it. Now, let's get in."

With that both of us went inside and were met with the whole gang waiting for me. But Looking at them made a painful realization down upon me. 'this is my reality. This is my world!!! Can I even afford falling I love?'

.

.

.

Third person's POV

Chanyeol tried to push aside his sad thoughts for the time being and focused on the task in hand.

"Everybody, Report!"
Authority was dripping from his voice. His two words were all it took for all the chit-chatter in the room to die down and for seriousness to ghost in the air.