9. Flowers🌼🌼

👋

Hello my beautiful chocopies!!! Koko's finally back. I'm so sorry   pujaa1 for not being able to keep my promise to update very soon. It's been ten days, no? I'm so sorry my wonderful readers, but things have been so much hectic recently that I actually had to steal some minutes everyday to type this up and it took so many days of typing small parts for today's chapter to be finished. I hope it is readable😅.

But anyways, let's get straight into today's part of the chanbaek story and see what happened on the mafioso's and the teacher's first planned meeting, a.k.a an unofficial 'date'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was 5:15 pm and chanyeol was already present outside the cafe in his car waiting eagerly for the clock to strike 6:00 so that he could bless his eyes by the sight of the beautiful midget. He had been tapping his fingers on the steering wheel for a while already when his eyes landed on a young couple standing on the sidewalk while staring at each other- two boys, high schoolers, as one could judge from their uniforms, so in love and having their eyes locked with love in the air while one of them handed a small bouquet of roses for the other. Had it been the chanyeol from before, he would have scoffed at that sight. But now that he himself was experiencing the symptoms of first love, his lips curled into a tiny smile. He got an idea! First unofficial date should not be attended empty handed, no? Well, anyone could do that but chanyeol being the extra person that he is, decided to buy some flowers for the boy who managed to make his heart feel feelings like no other.

He immediately stepped on gas and went to the florist's a block down. He stepped in and his eyes landed on a bouquet of pink roses, that according to him was the only thing that could match anywhere closer to baekhyun's beauty. Was he madly in love? Well, it strongly seemed like so but no, chanyeol will never tell that to anyone, yet.

Just as he walked towards the shop owner to pay for those pretty flowers, he spotted a familiar small back. The person in front of him just grabbed a small paper bag with what seemed like a tiny plant inside and then turned back only to be met with the tall giant looking at him with a surprised gaze, that he replicated with his own.

"Chanyeol-ssi?"

"Only chanyeol"

"Yeah, I mean chanyeol, hi!"

"Hi baekhyun"

"We were supposed to meet later, no?"

"Yeah, but always meeting coincidentally is our thing, you know?" The smaller male chuckled lightly.

" I'm just glad we didn't bump this time as well" chanyeol said, making baekhyun's smile grow wider.

"So.….. why here?"

"Just going to buy these" chanyeol said, raising his bouquet of roses and showing it to the small guy.

"Such a pretty bouquet! Looks so romantic. Whom for?"

"For you!" With this chanyeol forwarded the flowers for baekhyun to accept.

Baekhyun's heart was already  back to its 2000 km/hr speed again! This was again one of those 'prince charming' scenarios that Luhan kept fantasizing about 24/7. And remembering how Luhan adds so much romance to those scenarios while reciting them to him gave baek a big bunch of restless butterflies in his tummy. His clouded brain was literally imagining himself and chanyeol as lovers with the bouquet being their romantic expression. 'But no baek! You gotta snap out of it. Let's hear his reason first!!! Not everyone thinks of everything as romantic like that deer Lulu does!! Yeah. No romance, just friends!!' With a lot of struggle, baekhyun somehow managed to get some sound out of his throat.