Andddddd......

We have a new story cover!!!
I had no intention to change it, but I mistakingly ended up putting my own pic as the story cover😂😂😂😂

And then I started looking for the original cover and I realized that I deleted it.

My technology hater ass then had to install like three apps at 3 in the morning only to figure out something to do with the cover. And even after that, all I could come up with was this following cover🤦🤦🤦

I am well aware that this is so damn basic, so you do not need to do the honors of remarking about it

I am well aware that this is so damn basic, so you do not need to do the honors of remarking about it.😂😂😂😂😂

Anyways, remember my granny who was sick? She went in the comfort of the arms of her father God on 31 night. I am thankful that I was able to be with her during her last moments and have no regrets later. She looked very pretty when they put lipstick, bindis and nailcolor on her before her funeral. It was the first time we saw her wearing all that and we had tears in our eyes while we kept saying 'she looks beautiful'.

Right now we have religious things going on in the house for her last rituals. I did write a little while staying up yesterday night, but it isn't enough to update just yet. So next update will be a little late.

Don't worry about me, I'm fine. I didn't shed a single tear. I was too busy consoling my parents that I was left with no time to cry.
And I am really fine, even I don't know how, but I'm surprisingly fine. Maybe watching her looking so much at peace during her last moments in this form satisfied my heart. She had all her children by her side when she last breathed, and I believe that our presence must have made her leave in contentment.
  I'm 100 percent sure that she is living peacefully in heavens....

But I tell you a secret? She was the strongest lady I ever met. She didn't get a single thing easy in her life. She never spent a single extra penny on herself. She always worshipped hardwork.

And fear? She was even more fearless than any man around. She was so strong, that I have no enough words to express her. She is the woman that want to be like someday. All the female warriors we see in movies? She was stronger than them.

Now that she's left, I feel like I want to keep her alive in my heart. And in order to do that, I will become just like her, fearless and strong.

Can I ask for a favor please, can you please just take a few seconds from your time to join your hands and ask God to look after well? It will only take lesser than a minute, please?

Thanks alot for reading me.

I know I am sharing random things, but I really needed to tell my feelings to someone. You guys are the only secret someones that I can speak freely too.

You know, I cannot be vocal about all these things inside my head with anyone in person. I have been too normal these two days after she left and honestly I'm scared of myself. Am I a stone heart who doesn't cry after losing someone who loved her  so much? Why am i
numb to tears? Or maybe I've started becoming strong like granny already.

It feels so much lighter after sharing it with you.

Sorry for my useless rant. But thanks for existing so that I could tell you this.

I know very well that this entire update doesn't even make a single sense. I'm too messed up to say understandable things rn.

I'm very sorry.....

But most importantly, thanks for being here. I don't feel alone, all thank to you.

Thank you beautiful people!!!

And yeah, I wanna name you guys chocopies, can I please do that?

Like I'm Koko, the cocoa powder that they use to make chocolate, and you all are chocopies because chocopies are tasty and they make Koko happy, just like you guys do. So can Koko call her beautiful readers as chocopies????

I need your approval....

🦋