5. Laca the caca💩

Hello my non-existent yet beautiful readers, I'm back after being dead for 18 days!!!! Here, a LOnGG chapter to compensate y'all. Hope you enjoy😘
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chanyeol's POV

It's been three days since I last met baekhyun. Everything is the same old, the same gym, the same business, the same routine. But what's different now is a new presence, and.........a new absence in my life. The presence is of this little Mongryong that waits for me everyday. It feels good, to feel the want to go back to the shelter called 'home' because a little mute soul waits there be the door to jump at me after my return and to give me a warm welcome.

It's afternoon, I'm lying on the couch, Mongryong lying on the top of my stomach. We both do nothing, but just relax while a movie plays on the television. I like this relaxing feel. However, at the same time, there's another emotion is sitting  somewhere inside my head. Looking at Mongryong reminds me of the person because of whom I decided to take him in the very first place. Truth be told, I had no plan on taking him home. But I don't know what came over me when I told baekhyun that I was planning on adopting him.

It was as if I was a hopeless lover who wanted to impress his crush by doing anything to help them. Wait a minute---- crush?  CRUSH? Me? A mafia leader who lives only for money having a crush on a person whom I only met twice? Guess puberty hit me a little too late.

"Mongryongie, why do I feel his absence? I haven't even met him much. Hell, I don't even know anything about him other than his name. Still, I haven't seen him since that night three days ago and I miss him already. Do you miss him too?"

The fluffy creature did nothing but stare at me with his Adorable eyes. He scooted closer to my face and started licking my chin, as if telling me to cheer up. This little Mongryong is changing me, in a good way. Staying with him makes me forget about my business, the dark mafia world. He has been with me only for three days but he has already become my little escape from reality.

Beep beep~~

My chain of thought gets broken by the sound of an incoming call on my phone.

'yes sehun?'
'bro, trouble here. Gotta meet up'
'what now' I groaned
'Just come over, will ya?', I heard him sigh just before he hung up. This guy sometimes completely forgets that I'm the boss. The audacity to hang up on me!! But then again, who on Earth would care about mannerisms in the mafia world?

I sighed and got up after ruffling Mongryong's fur.

'time to go back to reality now'

~

I reached the gym, our usual meeting spot that was empty for the time being as we take no afternoon batches. The entire gang was present there. Well, all the seven important ones, atleast.

'There he is' Suho hyung was the first to notice me.

I nodded as a greeting towards him and stared right into sehun's soul.

''So 'The-hun', what was the emergency that made you hang up on me?"

"Sorry for that, okay?"

"Whatever, now what Happened?"

"It's Laca again."

"That same shitty guy! What does he want now?"

"He held our men hostage"

"How many and Who?"

"Two, taeyong and Jaehyun"

"Why?"

"They were bringing the supply of our weapons for the month. He confiscated them"

"Our weapons?", I asked raising my eyebrows, "now that's a BIG concern"