TWO

After dropping off the papers at Heathers desk, and going to her car. Daisy was finally at home.

As soon as she stepped into her home that she shared with her roommate Natalie she ran in to find, Natalie sitting in the living room.

Natalie looked up at her "exciting day?" She asked

"The best" Daisy replied

"Oooo let me guess cute boy" Natalie said

Daisy smiled as she remembered Charlie from the wardrobe department "yes, but guess who I met today?"

Natalie gave Daisy a questioning look "who?"

"Chris Evans!" Daisy practically shouted.

"No way!" Natalie screeched "Daisy, you literally had a crush on him since you were 14"

Daisy smiled "I know" she put her hand to her face "and he even shook my hand"

"Aahhh girl I'm so happy for you" Natalie said "wait... did you get the job?"

Daisy laughed "oh right that... and yes I did get the job which is also really exciting"

Natalie smiled "now you can see Chris whenever you want and who knows date him"

Daisy chuckled and shook her hair "yeah no, my boss seems like a total nightmare and I don't wanna get on her bad side"

"How would you get on her bad side" Natalie asked

"She saw Chris and I talking, and then she told me that I can't develop a relationship with any of the stars at the agency or else I'll get fired"

"Ouch" Natalie said and sat back on the couch "and the cute boy, was he also a celebrity"

Daisy shook her head "he works in the wardrobe department at the agency, and let me tell you his smile just makes you melt by looking at it"

Natalie smiled "ooo looks like someone has a crush"

Daisy chuckled

"So you have a chance with him"

"What" Daisy stared at Natalie "I literally just met the guy, for all I know he could be in a relationship"

"You never know" Natalie said "did you at least get his name?"

Daisy nodded "yes, it's Charlie"

"Charlie and Daisy" Natalie said out loud "it has a nice ring to it"

Daisy chuckled and shook her head "what did you do today"

"Just babysat some kids as always" Natalie said

"Nothing interesting" Daisy asked

"When is there ever?" Natalie chuckled

After Natalie and Daisy got changed and ate their dinner they were back to sitting on the couch.

"Oh I forgot to mention, so while I was babysitting today I heard these two girls talking about a really interesting ghost show that's on Netflix and I thought hey why not watch it with my best bud"

"A ghost show?" Daisy said "Nat, you know I don't do scary films"

"But it's not like that, the show is intended for children"

"You do realize we are in our 20s right?"

Natalie shook her head "trust me on this okay?"

"Alright" Daisy said agreeing

"Oh and I googled the cast members and was so disappointed when I found out the one I found the cutest is married"

"What's the show even called" Daisy asked

"Julie and the Phantoms"

"Never heard of it" Daisy said then looked at the screen

"They have the most cutest guys on this show trust me"

Natalie hit play and they began watching the first episode.

Daisy's eye grew as she saw the person on the screen "oh. my. god"

"I know amazing right?" Natalie said jamming out to 'Now or Never' which was the song playing.

"No no, not that" Daisy pointed to the screen "that's Charlie"

"Hey, you said you never heard of this show before how did you know?"

"Nat... that's the Charlie I met today"

"What!" Natalie screeched "you met Charlie Gillespie!!"

"Apparently so"

"I am so jealous of you right now, how on earth did you meet Chris Evans and Charlie Gillespie on the same day"

"I have no idea"

"You said he worked in the wardrobe department tho"

Daisy shook her head "that's where I met him and I assumed he worked there aswell"

"Wow, you thought Charlie Gillespie worked in the agency"

"I am so embarrassed right now, I called him Charlie from the wardrobe department"

"That is pretty embarrassing"

"I have to apologize"

"But he never did tell you if he works there or not... right?

Daisy nodded "no he didn't, but hopefully I will see him at the agency then I will be able to apologize in person"

Natalie looked at Daisy "just make sure you don't offend any celebrities, some won't take it as Charlie did"

Daisy nodded "I really have to start watching more TV"

Natalie nodded "you really do"

Daisy put her head in her hands as she sat down on the couch

"Wait I just remembered something" Natalie said

Daisy sat up "what?"

"Heather said you can't date any of the stars right?" She said

Daisy nodded "yeah?"

Natalie stared at Daisy and raised her eyebrow "which means"

"Ugh" Daisy said as she sat back on the couch "he's a star now I have no chance with him too"

"Like you did anyway"

Daisy looked at Natalie then grabbed the pillow and hit her with it playfully "ouch"

"Tomorrow's going to be a really long day" Daisy said

AN:: second chapter all complete, this was supposed to be a really cute and small chapter about Daisy finding out who Charlie is, hope you liked it!!