THIRTY

Three months have passed and today is the day that Daisy gets to finally see Charlie again, as to say that she is excited is an understatement.

Daisy woke up that morning with a delicious smell coming out of her room. "Wow what did Natalie, make today" she said getting up.

Before walking out of the room Daisy decided to get ready for work, once she was dressed she left her room to go towards the kitchen in the home that her and Natalie share.

"Natalie?" Daisy called out when entering the kitchen. She looked around "must be in the living room, I guess" she walked out of the kitchen.

"Hey why did-" she looked around but Natalie still wasn't there.

Daisy noticed on the coffee table in the living room muffins, waffles and scrambled eggs some of Daisy's favourite breakfast food along side a little note.

Daisy went over and picked up the note to read

Good Morning Sunshine,

I was called in early to work today and I always want to be the first person to tell you this so I thought I would write it through a note!

Happy Birthday Daisy! I love you so so so much and wish you nothing but happiness.

Happy 22nd best friend filled with lots of love and good surprises ;).

Love your best friend,
Natalie.

Daisy felt herself get a little teary eyed, she was so thankful for Natalie. She has been with Daisy ever since she was little, one of Daisy's real true friends.

Daisy sat down on the couch and pulled out her phone sending Natalie a quick message.

Just woke up, saw your note.. im extremely grateful for you... see you tonight.

After sending the message Daisy began to eat the delicious food that Natalie made her.

Once she finished eating she quickly put the dirty dishes in the dish washer and before grabbing her bag and going out to her car.

When she was settled in the took a look at herself in the rear view mirror, fixing her hair and apply a light application of lip gloss. She's not one to look fancy on her birthday but two days ago the cast of Julie and the phantoms came back to LA and after not seeing Charlie for months, Daisy didn't wanna look bad in front of him.

She made her way to the agency, and once she parked in the parking lot she received a phone call. She picked it up and answered "hello Felix"

"Good morning birthday girl" he replied

"Morning to you too" she said with a smile then got out of the car locking it before entering the building.

"We start shooting 'My Brother' soon and I can't seem to find my script for the ending do you mind if you just take a picture of yours and send it my way"

"Yeah of course" she pressed the elevator button "I don't mind, once I get to my desk I will send you it"

"Perfect! Thank you" he said "you will come and be there when we start shouting right?"

"If I'm needed, then yes"

"Great looking forward to it" he said "anyways I gotta go now but if you aren't doing anything tonight we should do something"

"Uh I don't know" she said "I might finish work late"

"That's no excuse, you turn 22, you're young... live your life"