THIRTEEN

Once Daisy got home she immediately got into bed and stared up at the ceiling. She didn't know whether she wanted to cry or just stare off into space.

First with her father, he only invited her to get rid of her, he told Josh who knows what about Daisy being an excellent worker so she could go to Canada and get as far away from him as possible. Why is the question Daisy is wondering.

Why, did he go through all of that trouble and Daisy never felt so embarrassed in her life to see the confusion in Josh's face when she declined the offer.

Second, there's Charlie who is amazing, and that's exactly the problem. He tells Daisy nice and thoughtful stuff but Daisy can't help but feel attracted to him. In all honesty she's just jealous of the whole Kyra thing, not that she would ever admit it to anyone. It's not his fault he has to date her though and Daisy gets that.

The first thought that came into Daisy's mind once she got up was maybe she should quit, she doesn't know how far her father would go to get her fired, maybe she should of just took the offer.

No, she couldn't do that she worked hard in getting this job without anyone's help and she wasn't going to let her father or anyone for that matter take it away from her.

Daisy thought about what Debby had told her when she first met her, on how the celebrity she had a thing for she asked her manager not to put her in places where she would see him.

Could Daisy tell that to Heather, no she couldn't, Heather would just wonder why this idea came from.

Maybe she will just avoid him? Yeah, that works she will keep it strictly professional!

***

The next morning Daisy was at her desk asleep with her head on her desk.

"Daisy!" She heard Heather call and was startled and sat up "my coffee?" She asked

Daisy wiped her eyes and immediately sat up "coming right up" and with that she ran to the kitchen to make Heather a cup of coffee.

Once the coffee was ready she went over to Heathers office and put it on her desk.

"Why do you look like that?" Heather asked Daisy.

Daisy took a look at her appearance, her hair was in a messy bun and she had dark circles under her eyes and was wearing a shirt with some dress pants.

"Didn't get much sleep last night" Daisy said with a sigh

Heather nodded "I could tell" she said taking a sip of her coffee "make sure you get lots of rest, a lot to do in the next couple of weeks" she said and then got a phone call.

Daisy was about to leave the office when Heather held her hand up stopping her "Don't leave, I want you to do a couple things for me"

Daisy nodded and then sat on Heathers sofa waiting for her to finish with the call.

"Hello" Heather said to the person on the other end of the phone call "Yes I heard they-" Heather had wide eyes "what do you mean it's cancelled?" She was now furious, Daisy could tell "you can not find anyone better than Charlie!" She said

Charlie? Daisy thought, oh no what if this is about the ad, and he isn't a part of it anymore?

"What about Kyra?" she said and nodded as the other person on the line said something and she sighed "send me the script then" and hung up the phone.

Daisy looked at Heather waiting for a explanation on what is going on.

"The ad is cancelled, they want a new younger couple for it" Heather said