TWENTY FIVE

Daisy sighed as she put her head on her office desk, today she could already tell was going to be a really hectic day, and she has no idea on how it will go.

After breaking up the fight between the guys last night, Daisy noticed that they're were people surrounding them and some even had their phone out taking videos of the entire thing.

And as Daisy predicted it would be on the internet by morning, and she was right.

She watched over the video before coming to work and luckily it is not clear what the boys were saying, and Daisy wasn't seen anywhere in the clip.

While giving Heather her morning coffee, she was fuming because of the video and told her producers for the film have been calling all morning that when she got into the her office she immediately called Felix and Charlie and told them to come to agency!

Now Daisy was just waiting on their arrival, because she also wants to know what the fight was about.

She luckily made it just in time before Charlie took a swing at Felix's face again but after that Charlie just walked away and Felix went silent the entire time, even when driving her home.

There was a slight knock on the door and Daisy looked up to see Felix standing there "hey" he said

"Hi" she said "Heathers waiting in her office"

"Is Charlie there?"

Daisy shook her head "no not yet"

"Good" he said.

Daisy sighed slightly and then got up walking closer to Felix "why won't you tell me what you guys were fighting about?"

Felix looked away then looked over at her "why else?" He said "it was because of you"

"Me?" She asked surprised

"Yes... he thinks you and I are..... ya know"

"Oh.... and you didn't tell him you were seeing someone else"

He shook his head "he didn't give me a chance, he just started going crazy." He sighed "you're lucky I know you like him or else I would've taken a swing at him"

Daisy chuckled and shook her head "I wonder what Heather would say"

Felix shrugged "don't worry" he said tapping her shoulder lightly "I won't mention you and I'm sure he won't either"

Daisy smiled at him "thank you"

"Ah the two love birds"

The pair turned to look at Charlie.

Felix sighed "come on Heathers waiting" he said then looked over at Daisy "you coming?"

Daisy nodded "yeah"

Charlie followed the pair to Heathers office.

Daisy knocked on the door and it was followed by "come in" Daisy opened the door and looked at Heather

"Felix and Charlie are here"

"Finally... come in all three of you"

Daisy stepped to the side and let Felix and Charlie in the closed the door and went over to stand next to Heather

"Now... I will try to contain my anger but what the hell were you two doing last night" Heather said as she looked at them but no one answered.

"I get that you guys are supposed to not like each other for the film, but In real life too?" She said "and the producers called all morning because headlines show "co-stars Felix Mallard and Charlie Gillespie feuding before production" she sighed "now since you guys are silent? Tell me what was the reason for the fighting"