TEN

"You can't get her fired, when nothing is her fault" Charlie shouted

"Why, are you defending her?" Carter asked

"See, Daddy" Kyra spoke up "they were like this the whole time being complete bullies to me"

"Wait until Heather hears about this" Carter spoke up

"Yeah, I'm done" Charlie said and turned over to look at Daisy "cmon we're leaving"

"Say goodbye to your job Daisy" shouted Carter as Charlie and Daisy left the building.

Once they were outside Charlie turned to look at Daisy "there's no way I'm working with her" he said "we have to get to Heather before they do"

"Would Heather believe us though?" Daisy said

"What?" Charlie raised an eyebrow at Daisy "we're not in the wrong here, they are"

" I know but" she sighed "they were against me, not you"

"and" he said

"no one ever believes the assistant" she continued

"That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard" he said "don't worry I'm here with you and I have your back alright"

Daisy nodded as the two of them got into her car.

Shortly after arriving back at the agency, they quickly got out of her car and went inside the building to speak to Heather.

They got out of the elevators and went to Heathers room to find her just getting off a phone call

"What on earth happened there" she asked looking at Charlie

"Look, I'm sure this Kyra girl is really interesting but there's no way I can work with her"

"Charlie you're not going to like everyone you work with" Heather continued "The director of the ad is coming here now, he heard what happened and wants to talk to you both so I need you to stay"

Charlie sighed "great"

Daisy looked at Heather wondering if she should speak up before Kyra and Carter told their side of the story "um" she said "Kyra wants to get me fired from my job"

"What!" Heather turned her attention to Daisy "why?"

"She told me to get her something.." As soon as Daisy said it she realized how selfish it may have sounded on her part

"And you didn't"

"I-" Daisy stuttered to form a sentence and Charlie interrupted the conversation

"She was busy helping me, when Kyra demanded everything go her way, we didn't do anything wrong but once she saw her dad she acted like she was all innocent"

"I'll speak with Carter" Heather sighed "okay, and don't worry Daisy" she said looking at her "I know how much a brat Kyra is, I watched her grow up you aren't getting fired"

Daisy sighed in relief "thank you" she looked over at Charlie and smiled then looked back at Heather "I'll be at my desk then" she said to turn to leave

"I want you to attend the meeting with the ad director when he comes alright" Heather said

"Alright" Daisy said then walked out of the office heading to her desk

Once she got to her desk she put her head in her hands. There was so much questions going on in her head, the main one being is that why her father left to be with Kyra.

Kyra did look around the same age as her so it had to be.

Ethan walked in and went over to his desk.

"Hey Ethan" Daisy said "I have a question"

Ethan turned to look at her "ask away"

"How old is Kyra?" She said "you know Mr. Stevens daughter"

"She's 21" Ethan said dropping off the file that were in his hands on the desk

"Oh" she said looking down, then that had to be the reason, her father cheated on her mother and left to be with Kyra and her mom.

"Why so curious" he asked

"I had the pleasure of meeting her today"

Ethan chuckled "yikes, haven't been in a room with her before but heard she's bad news"

Daisy nodded "that she is" she said "but at least her dad is there to fix everything"

"She is daddy's little girl" he said typing some things on his computer "which by the way totally not jealous"

Daisy looked at him and raised an eyebrow "what?"

"I mean" he sighed "I lived with my father all my life never did he treat me the way Mr. Stevens treated Kyra, and what Kyra met him when she was 10 and suddenly she's an angel in his eyes, If that's how he treats her I would like to see how he treats his biological daughter"

Daisy quickly looked up at Ethan "wait, so Kyra isn't Mr. Stevens actual daughter?" Ethan shook his head.

'Well there goes that theory' she said in her head "and you said biological daughter... he has one" she asked curious if he ever spoke about her at work

Ethan shook his head again "no, well not that I know of" he said "I just said it as an exaggeration"

Daisy nodded then got a message from Heather telling her the meeting is starting soon "have to go" she said getting up "wish me luck"

"Good luck" Ethan shouted as Daisy left the office

Daisy went to Heathers office to find Charlie sitting alone on the sofa "Hey" she said

He looked up at her "Hi" he smiled

"Do you know if you're going to continue on with the ad?" She asked

Charlie shrugged "honestly have no clue" he said. Charlie looked out of the office door "meeting time, let's go get this thing over with"

Charlie and Daisy walked into the meeting room to find Heather, Carter, Kyra and a man who Daisy assumed to be the direction of the ad sitting at the table.

Charlie went over and sat next to Heather while Daisy just stood behind.

"Alright" the man spoke up "so this is all because of a little fight, now I'm going to be honest I don't really care who's fault it is but I see chemistry between you too almost like enemies to lovers type of thing"

"What?" Carter said

"Anyway" he continued "fans want to see you both together for some reason and there is already news broke out that you guys got into a fight" he said pointing at Kyra and Charlie "so to say that there is no fight between you too, you guys will date"

"Huh?" Charlie spoke up "no way!"

"Do you have a girlfriend Charlie?" He asked him

"No?" He said

"Then I don't see a problem"

"Sir, I don't really think it's a good idea to have them date just for an ad. Let them film this ad and let them be done for" Heather now said

"We're talking future movie deals with you too" the man spoke up "I could feel it"

Charlie sighed and Daisy looked over at him 'he looks upset, if only there was a way I could help' she thought to herself

"Now, you guys will go out to dinner, my treat" he said "act like you guys are in love but it has to be in a not well known restaurant so people don't think it's obvious" the man looked at Daisy "and you" he pointed at her "you will follow them and take pictures and send them to the press"

Now all eyes were on a Daisy, she had no idea what to even say

"Great, we have a plan" he said before getting up "and remember not to mess anything up, your future depends on it" and with that he left the room