TWENTY

Charlie's POV

After getting off the phone with Daisy he put his phone in his pocket and went out to his car to drive to the building where the audition is being held.

He was looking forward to picking up Daisy from her home, but he understands why she said no.

He knows that if Heather sees them she will definitely question it, and Daisy could lose her job and that's the last thing he wants.

Soon enough he arrived at the building and parked his car getting out and going into the building.

He saw Heather talking to some people who he assumed were producers for the film and decided to approach.

Heather noticed Charlie and turned her attention towards him "and this is Charlie" she said with a proud smile.

"Hello" Charlie waved to the producers with a smile.

"Nice to meet you Charlie, we've seen your work in Julie and the phantoms and are so glad you considered to audition for this film" one of the producers said

"Of course, it really isn't a problem the script is really interesting too"

The producers smiled and looked at Heather "Felix Mallard is the other actor coming in today, correct?"

Heather nodded "yes, but he" she looked around "doesn't seem to be here yet."

Charlie looked around as well and noticed that Daisy wasn't here either, and decided that he will wait for her at the entrance "I'm going to go breathe some fresh air, if you'll excuse me" he said them.

"Of course" they said and with that he walked towards the exit to the parking lot.

He looked at the cars and noticed that Daisy's car wasn't here, he pulled out his phone to call her when he noticed a car pull up in the parking lot, he looked at the driver and noticed Felix and looked down at his phone before looking back up noticing a similar female sitting at the passenger seat of that car.

The pair hadn't seem to notice him as they were now parked and looked like they were having a conversation.

Minutes later they finally got out of the car.

"Hey man, you ready for today" he heard Felix say, but his attention was drawn towards Daisy.

Why would she accept a car ride from him when he asked her, unless Felix asked her first.

Charlie turned towards Felix "good"

Felix nodded "alright let's get this show on the road" he chuckled walking into the building.

Daisy now was standing in front of Charlie with a smile "hey"

Charlie looked down at her "did he ask you first?"

"What?" She asked

"I thought you didn't want a ride"

"Oh" she said turning towards Felix car "we'll actually interesting story, my car broke down you were right it wasn't safe for me to drive it and Felix saw me and pulled up and afford me a drive"

"and you said yes?"

"Clearly" she said

"What if Heather saw you?"

"What if she did, I could explain what happened"

"And you didn't call me to come get you?"

"Why would I call you, Felix was there"

"So you prefer him" he nodded "cool" and left to walk in the building.

"What, Charlie wait" he heard Daisy call behind him but he didn't stop.