TWENTY NINE

Daisy had gotten her job at the agency back about two weeks ago. It has been going pretty well so far, and Heather was even easy on her workload.

Daisy had found out from Heather that Charlie and the cast had left for Vancouver about three days in and to say the least Daisy was really upset by this news.

She understands that he left for work, and is coming back but the fact that he just left without saying something just makes her upset, but in her defence Charlie probably doesn't even know that Daisy got fired in the first place.

Daisy missed Charlie, she hadn't known him for long but she just missed talking to him, but she still gets to see him every night. Charlie and Owen have been going live everyday to keep the fans guessing on what they are doing and Daisy always makes sure that she stays tuned in to what's going on.

Daisy's relationship with her father was also really great, meaning he hasn't been bothering her much with getting fired and what not and treating her like an actual employee which she highly appreciates.

When Daisy walked into the meeting room everyone but Heather, Cameron and Ethan's faces were shocked to see her back. Even her father which made her laugh guess he didn't wanna give away the surprise.

Daisy never thanked him for getting her job back, which yes is awful but her father is the type not wanting to take credit for anything so instead she just made him a coffee and put it on his desk without saying anything as a little token of her appreciation.

Daisy was now in the lobby with Maggie and Sarah getting some documents ready to be shipped.

"Okay, so I think" Daisy said grabbing a few blue papers "these are the scripts that no one wants access to so you are able to send them to another agency to have a look at" she gave the papers to Sarah.

"Alright thanks" she said putting them in an envelope sealing it.

Maggie was leaning against the counter when she looked up as the elevator door sprung open "oh my god" she said

Daisy was not paying attention to Maggie to notice what she was saying and more interested in getting her work done.

"Daisy" Maggie said poking her

"What Maggie?" Daisy said still looking at the documents.

"Look who's here"

Daisy sighed then turned in the direction Maggie was looking at to see that Paul Rudd had walked into the lobby

"Nice?" She said in a confused tone. Celebrities walk in here all the time it shouldn't be a shock

"Act natural" Maggie said with a wink.

"Why wouldn't I act-" then Daisy's eyes grew wide.

She remembered what she told Maggie about Paul a Rudd and how he was her "father". She wasn't expecting Maggie to remember for this long or the fact that he himself would come here.

"Mr. Rudd" Maggie called out to him

He approached the girls "hi, I have a meeting with Carter"

"Of course you do" Maggie said smiling "he will be coming shortly"

"Great" Paul said

Maggie looked between Daisy and Paul "wow I really see a similarity between you two"

Daisy looked up at Paul who was now standing next to her "Maggie" she said "don't"

"What... I'm not doing anything wrong" she said with such an obvious wink that Daisy is sure Paul noticed.