EIGHTEEN

Charlie's POV

Once Felix had left Daisy and Charlie to be alone Charlie turned to look at Daisy.

"I didn't bring a car mind if we use yours?" He asked

"Yeah sure not at all... just let me grab my stuff from my desk first" she replied

"Yeah... you go do that, I'll stay here breath the fresh air a little" he said

Daisy nodded "alright" she said with a raised eyebrow then left the balcony.

The truth was tonight wasn't Jenna's last day in LA, he doesn't even know where that came from but he didn't like the idea of Felix and Daisy hanging out together.

When he walked in and saw him put his sweater on her just made him go crazy on the inside, and he didn't even take his sweater when he left, she's still wearing it.

Once Daisy was out of sight Charlie pulled out his phone and dialled Jenna's number.

After a couple rings she finally answered "did you call me by mistake Charlie?"

Charlie laughed because it has happened before "no, this time it's for real"

"Okay... everything alright?"

"You know how much I love you right?"

"Uhhh" Jenna said "I feel like there's a catch coming along"

"What, why would you say that"

"Unless you're admitting that you have had a crush on me ever since you laid eyes on me.... and now I have to choose between two best friends ugh what a dream"

"I'm not in love with you"

"Ouch" Jenna chuckled "what's up?"

"Can you pretend you're leaving LA today?"

"What?" She chuckled

"Please.... I told Daisy that so she wouldn't hang with this other guy"

"So you're jealous" she said

"No" he scoffed "I am not, I just have a bad feeling about him"

"Mhmmm sure" she said

"Will you do it or not?"

"What's in it for me?"

"Whatever you want"

"Okay.... I'll think about it"

"Jenna!!"

"Fine fine, I'll put on my acting skills"

"Great thank you!" He said and hung up the phone getting off the balcony and to the lobby where Daisy was waiting for him.

He looked at Daisy "ready?"

She nodded and left the building going to the parking lot for her car.

As Charlie followed her he noticed she seemed upset "she isn't upset because she's not hanging out with Felix is she" he thought to himself.

He sighed "it could be the guys that always bugging her" he thought again.

Once Charlie got into the passenger seat Daisy turned to look at him "do you think we could go by a store or something?"

"For what?" Charlie asked

"Jenna?" She said "she's leaving and I didn't really get her anything and if she invited me to come"

"Right" he said "don't sweat it, she comes back all the time" he chuckled "you never even feel that she's gone.