EIGHT

"what are you doing here" said her father, he hasn't seen her in almost 15 years and that's the first thing he says.

"I- uh" she said feeling herself get nervous, well there goes her plan to pretend she didn't know him. "I'm Heathers new assistant"

"Heathers assistant?" Her father said with a sigh "are you kidding me right now, why?"

"Because she was hiring"

"Did your mom put you up to this?"

"What?" She said "I didn't even know you worked here"

"So you expect me to believe that this is just coincidence"

"Yes" she said "now if you'll excuse me I have work to do" and without looking back Daisy made her way to the printer room to pick up the papers.

Once she got the papers she made her way back to Heathers office.

"What took you so long" Heather said as soon as Daisy stepped through the door.

"I- bumped into someone and was helping them pick up some papers"

Heather sighed "I asked you to do my job, not help others alright"

Daisy nodded "okay"

"You can go to your desk, I'll call you if I need you"

Daisy nodded then left the room and went to her office.

As soon as she sat down in her desk Ethan spoke up "woah, you look like you've seen a ghost, you alright?"

Daisy sighed "I have no idea"

"Heathers already tiring you out huh?" He said "don't worry you'll get used to it after a while"

Maggie soon walked into the office and went over to her desk and Daisy turned to look at Ethan "is her manager name Carter?"

Ethan nodded while typing something on his computer "yeah"

Daisy sighed

"Why?"

"Just wondering"

"If you guys can keep my managers name out of your mouths that would be great" Maggie said from across the room.

Daisy looked up at her then looked at her computer typing some things down.

Carter, Daisys father walked into the room and looked at Daisy then over at Maggie "Maggie, in my office now"

"Right away Mr. Stevens" she said getting up from her chair and following him to his office.

"Right away Mr. Stevens" Ethan said in a mocking tone, then sighed "she really likes to kiss his ass"

Daisy laughed then continued to do her work.

After a couple hours of typing on her computer Daisy decided to get a bit of fresh air on the balcony.

The balcony was a really beautiful place, it had a bunch of tables set up and a really nice view.

Daisy walked up to the ledge and looked out closing her eyes, feeling the wind in her hair.

A couple minutes she felt a presence next to her, she opened her eyes to see Charlie standing right next to her.

"Omg, you scared me" Daisy said putting her hand to her chest

Charlie chuckled "you looked so peaceful, didn't wanna disturb you"

Daisy smiled "what are you doing here?"