TWENTY ONE

The entire time during their audition Daisy felt Charlie steal glances in her direction.

She was honestly a bit confused and even Heather noticed to ask what he was looking at.

Once auditions were over Daisy decided to approach the boys

"You guys did great"

"Thank you Daisy" said Felix

"You guys made it believable that you might actually hate each other" she said laughing

"yeah totally" said Charlie

Daisy turned to look for Heather to see if she needed anything but Heather was no where in sight which means she probably already left.

"I guess we are free to go then?" Daisy said

"We?" Charlie said

Daisy looked at him "yeah we" she said pointing at herself, Charlie and Felix

"Come on, I'll give you a lift" said Felix

"Oh, no you don't have too"

"Not this again Daisy" Felix said "come on let's go" and started walking towards the exit.

Daisy turned to look at Charlie and he was staring back at her.

Daisy was secretly hoping Charlie would tell her to stay, and he would give her a lift but nothing came out only "you should go, don't wanna keep your boyfriend waiting" and left the building as well.

Daisy stood there trying to process the words that had just come out of Charlie's mouth "boyfriend?" she told him why she rode with him in the first place... did Charlie not believe her.

Not wanting to keep Felix waiting for long Daisy soon left the building and went to Felix's car and saw him already sitting in the drivers seat.

When Daisy got into the passenger seat, Felix turned to look at her "where to?"

"There's still some stuff at the office that are waiting for me"

Felix nodded "sounds good" he started up the engine and left the parking lot driving to the office building.

***

When Felix parked outside the office building when they arrived as Daisy was about to get out of the car Felix grabbed her arm gently to stop her "Daisy wait"

Daisy turned to look at him "yeah?"

"We didn't get the chance to hang out last time.. I was wondering if you are available sometime?"

"the two of us?"

he nodded "yes unless you don't want too then it's totally fine"

"no, it's fine we could hang out sometime"

"cool" he smiled "I'll text you later on what we will do, because I honestly had nothing planned"

Daisy laughed "it's totally fine, I'm cool with anything" she smiled "thanks again for the ride, I owe you one" she said and got out of the care waving bye to Felix then going into the building.

She pulled out her phone and decided to send a message to Charlie.

He didn't really talk to her much today, and honestly she didn't like it one bit.

"hey, you okay?" she sent

Once she sent the message, she walked to her desk.

She put her bag on her chair and heard sniffling from across the room, she looked up to see Maggie crying.