NINETEEN

After hanging out with Charlie yesterday, he made a discovery that Daisy has never been ice skating before.

He called Heather pretended he had a lot of things to do for today, and of course she called Daisy to go help him, but in reality they were going to go ice skating.

As Daisy drove to the rink she glanced over at Charlie before looking back at the road "I can't believe you are making me do this" she said

"And I can't believe you haven't been ice skating" he replied

"Not everyone has"

He shrugged "probably, but that doesn't mean they shouldn't try it" he said "and your car didn't start up again today, are you sure it's not a problem for you?"

Daisy shook her head "no I am used to it, don't worry.... it usually does this all the time"

Charlie nodded

Soon enough they were at the rink and Daisy parked her car in the parking lot.

They got out of the car and walked in the building. Charlie went over to grab some skates for them to use and Daisy sat at a bench waiting.

She was kind of nervous for today, for so many reasons but to name a few... she's with the Charlie Gillespie, she's supposed to be working right now and she has no idea on how to skate and doesn't wanna make a fool out of herself in front of him.

Yes, he did say that she could hold his hand anytime she needed but she didn't know whether to accept the offer or not, because come on it's Charlie Gillespie who wouldn't wanna hold his hand.

A couple moments later Charlie came back with the skates and sat beside her as he put them on.

Daisy did the same.

After putting on their skates Charlie got up while Daisy just stared up at him.

"You going to come or what?" He asked looking down at her

Daisy took a deep breath getting up and immediately losing her balance but was quickly caught by Charlie as he caught both her hands.

"Falling for me again I see" he said chucking as he held her up pulling her close to him.

Daisy felt her cheeks turn red "what" she smiled "uh, I think I'm ready"

Charlie nodded then guided her towards ice. Once they got into the rink Charlie let go of her hands and began skating near her. Daisy used this opportunity to glue herself to the sides of the rink trying to hold on to the walls.

Charlie looked over at her and laughed "geez, relax it won't hurt to fall"

"Yes it will Charlie" she said in a serious tone "do you not see that I'm on ice right now"

Charlie shook his head "what would happen if you fall?"

"I would hurt myself?" she raised an eyebrow

He nodded "but I'll catch you before you fall"

She looked at him "and what if you don't" she said "what if I end up falling"

"Then I'll fall right after you"

Both of them turned to look at each other and burst into laughter "that's the most cheesiest thing some has ever told me"

"I saw it on one tv show, felt it was necessary to recreate the scene here" he said

Skating went really well, after half an hour Daisy got the hang of keeping her balance was able to skate without using the wall for help.