#7 Villain Schemes

It's a new day in the base and the team are all gathered around y/n in the computer room. He's debriefing them on the two locations that are possible temporary bases for Deathstroke.

"I've been keeping an eye on several locations and these two have been reported for activity of suspicious people going in and out. We'll split up in groups of two to search the areas and gather any intel we can. If you do encounter someone, do not hesitate to call for backup and get to safety. Let's suit up." You filled everyone who nodded at you then you all made your way over to the elevator to suit up.

_________

Once in the armoury you were all getting changed into your suits. You were facing the corner respectfully to avoid looking at the girls get change. When you removed your top, they all found themselves in a trance at staring at your muscular body. Scars, cuts and bruises were littered across from previous fights and events. When you turned back around with your cowl on, they all quickly glanced away and grabbed their things.

You all gathered up in the garage where you where standing next to your newly improved vehicle that you've single handedly modified for combat.

(It converts between normal and armoured mode)

"Ok team, we're going to split up into two teams. Team one will go to the site at the underground subway and team two will go to the apartment complex by 43rd Street. Got it?" you stated while sending everyone the coordinates of the two sites.
"But what are the two teams?" Donna asked with her arms crossed.
"Good question. I'll go with Dawn to show her the ropes while you two check out the apartment complex. Sounds good?" You vocalised to everyone.
"Sounds good to me." Dawn responded while nodding her head.
"Can't argue with that." Kara added.
"And remember you two, call for backup if you encounter anyone."
"We will but you don't have to worry about us. We're the ones with powers." Donna replied while smirking at Kara. They both then fist bumped each other.

"Alright. See you guys if we find anything." Dawn finished while getting into your car.
"Ditto." Kara responded while beginning to fly off.

You started the engine and turned to Dawn in the passenger's seat.
"Ready Dove?" You asked with your grip on the wheel.
"More than ever Artibeus." She replied. You pressed on the gas and drove towards the subway sight. On the way there you sped through traffic and in-between cars while Dawn was figuring out the radio. You quickly glanced at her while trying to keep your eyes on the road.

"What are you doing?"
"Just trying to play some music. You should install a proper radio in here or at least a cd player."
"But we're on a mission."
"It's just for the way to and from a mission. Plus for when we go out and want to listen to music."
"Noted." Was all you answered with in a defeated voice. Yep, she was definitely the mom of the team.

_________

You both arrived at the subway and hopped out of the car. You travelled down the stairs that lead below ground with Dawn behind you. You activated your teach and Dawn brought out hers too. The tracks were abandoned and have been for years but the place was ruined which is why it wouldn't be great for a base. But the computer did monitor some activity here so something is definitely up.