#17 Next Generation pt.1

Pen scribbles echoed through the bedroom as you continued to write and write on the wall. A squeak ended the last word as you threw the now empty pen across the room to the others. The pen landed with the other empty ones that you used to cover the walls with black marker.

You took a step back to admire the vast amount of black words along the wall. You placed your hand against your head in frustration as your head was clouded and hurting from a major headache.  Black marks were smudged across your hands and face from when you rubbed your hands against your tired eyes.

It's been a few hours since you returned from God knows where. The problem was, you couldn't fully remember. Memories came and went but weren't as clear as you remembered. Faces appeared but were unclear, places were mixed up and names disappeared like dust in the wind.

The others came to check on you a bit since but it's clear you just want to remember. Remember who you loved. Who spent their days with you and who you were committed to spending the rest of your life with. One thing was clear. One simple goal. Find out who it was.

You sat back in your chair and gazed upon the white board and walls filled with attempts of memories. Donna came in to comfort you after you returned but you just wanted to remember. Time didn't want you to be back whenever you were, and thus tried to erase it from your memories. But you were strong. You kept a grip and tried to keep on remembering.

"Y/n. You may want to see this." Dawn knocked on the wall as she leant in the doorway.
"In a minute." You mumbled through your hands as you leant back in the chair.
"It's quite urgent. And weird." This caught your attention as you lifted your hands a bit and spun on the chair.
"Ooh, this is getting good." The voice beside you spoke as he leant against the desk. You swiftly ignored it again and rose from the seat to follow Dawn. Maybe you need to clear your mind for a bit to free up space.

You placed along the hall as you followed Dawn from behind while she guided you along.
"I see why you banged her." He spoke from your side which made you bite your lip with anger. He was getting on your nerves now. Constant bickering and comments while you tried to focus on things. "But hey, started with her then climb your way up the woman ladder."

The two of you entered the main room to see everyone else gather around the couches. They turned they attentions as you entered the room with Dawn. Someone emerged from behind them as they moved aside to let them through to you.

A figure with tight black combat suit and yellow markings throughout it. A yellow crosshair symbol struck out in the middle as you noticed the quiver on their back with the black combat bow. The bow felt similar. Her long hair flung down over one side onto her shoulder with a hood that was pulled down and a mask that was around her neck. What she said next was a bit of a stumble to you.

"Dad?!" She spoke with a gentle tone which sounded young. Like a teenager. She walked up to you and dropped the bow to free her hands, then fell into your chest and wrapped her arms around your body. A tear fell down her eye as you gently pushed her back a bit and looked down at her.

"I'm sorry kid. I don't know you." You looked over to the others as they seemed just as taken back and confused as you were. She dropped her head down to the ground before looking back up at you.

"I'm Elise l/n. Your daughter from the future." You were taken back a lot now, as a person appears and tells you that she's your daughter from the future?!
"What?!" You looked down at her and to the others. Dawn approached a bit as she placed a hand on your arm.
"She knew the passcode and everyone identities. We thought maybe you knew." Dawn added as you looked back at the girl.

"Wow. You sure are a ladies' man." The voice laughed while from the kitchen.
"How did you get here?" Donna asked while walking forward with Kara. Elise turned to them then back at you.
"And if you are y/n's daughter like you say you are, who's your mother?" Kara asked while crossing her arms and stepping forward with her head tilted.