☑️Tameki x Kirishima

Part 1/??

TW
HanaHaki disease

They weren't even in the same class. They barely even talked outside of missions and meanings with Taishiro (fatgum in case you didn't know)

Why did Tameki feel this way? How did he feel this way?
Maybe it's because Eijiro complements him at almost everything he does.

Or maybe it's he personality that made Tameki feel this way. Whatever the reason, Tameki was in love weather he liked it or not.

It only hit him fully when he was on the floor, throwing up flowers into the toilet. The red petels filled to bowl, the sting in Tameki's throat made him realize he was in love the most.

Tameki chocked on petals, a hand cupped around his throat as if it would help.
Tameki's eyes widened at the scratching in his throat and lungs.

"Tameki? Man! You in here?"
Eijiro's voice echoed throughout the room.

That's when the petals that were chocking Tameki finally escaped from his throat and into the toilet.
Tameki couched the sudden air in his lungs made them burn.

"Oh, you are. You ran off in a rush."
Eijiro waited by the sinks.

Tameki looked down, petals, blood filled the bowl.
He stood and flushed the toilet, whipping his mouth.
He unlocked to door and walked out.
"Hey."
He greeted, washing his hands.

"You okay? You seem..I don't know..shaken?"
Eijiro leaned closer to Tameki making his heart jump out of his chest.

"I-I'm fine.."
Tameki said, stumbling his way out of the restroom.

Eijiro followed closely behind.
"Fatgum has been worried about you lately."

Tameki kept his eyes to the floor, he tugged at his hood and covered more of his face.

"You've been really distant and going to the bathroom a lot more."
Eijiro explained, his eyebrows frowning.
"I've been worried too."

Tameki unconsciously stopped walking and froze.
He didn't say anything, his eyes widened and his chest ached.
I worried him..

"Woah, warn someone"
Eijiro laughed, keeping Tameki up by holding his shoulders.
"You good?"

"Um..ye-yeah"
Tameki stuttered, walking again.

~•~•~•~•~

"That was great man!"
Eijiro patted Tameki on the back.

"N-Not really...I would have gotten hurt if you didn't take the blow. I think I'd just be in the way. Y-You would be m-"

"Tameki man, no bro."
Eijiro frowned his brows.
"You did way better then what I could have done."

"You both did great"
Taishiro said, holding up a small time villain.
"Sadly this isn't who we were looking for but we'll find him. We need to bring him to the office so police can deal with him then continue the search."

Tameki nodded and followed Taishiro and Eijiro.
It didn't take long until they were back at it.

They were just walking around slowly, Taishiro had gotten a call about a villian being called in not far from their current location.
"Be on guard. The fellow could be around here."
Taishiro warned.

Tameki looked at Eijiro, his spiked up hair had its gel wearing off slowly, causing some of his hair to fall down.

He had dirt smudged across his jaw.
"Tameki we-"

Suddenly, Tameki started coughing violently, his fisted hand went up to his lips as he did so.
His eyebrows frowned.

Taishiro and Eijiro stopped, watching Tameki with worried filled eyes.
It came to the point where Tameki had dropped to his knees.

Blood was dripping onto his hand, luckily Tameki managed to catch any petals.
Eijiro and Taishiro both ran towards Tameki. Eijiro fell to his knees and wrapped an arm around Tameki.

"Can you breath?"
Eijiro asked, trying to get Tameki to look up at him.
Tameki wouldn't though, he fought to keep his head down.

Tameki couldn't stay on his knees, his back ached and made his lungs hurt more. His hand that was upto his lips fell to the ground as he went lower.

Eijiro's eyes caught the blood.
"Tam-"
Blood and petals fell from Tameki's mouth.
Taishiro and eijiro's eyes went wide.

"Tameki, do you hav-"

"I'm fine"
Tameki said through coughs. He didn't need anyone to know, he didn't want anyone to know.

"Tameki you're not. This is clearly HanaHaki."
Taishiro said, exchanging a look to Eijiro.
"How long has this been happening?"

Tameki didn't speak. He had finally stopped coughing. There was still a painful itch in his throat.

"Is that why you were in the bathroom?"
Eijiro asked.
Tameki looked up at Eijiro, fear in his eyes.

"Tameki, either you have to confess to whoever you love or we are heading to the hospital to get them removed."
Taishiro told Tameki, he didn't mean to be rude or anything but, Tameki was like his son.
He couldn't bare Tameki to be like this.

"I-I can't.."
Tameki looked back to the pavement that was covered in blood and red petals.

"Are you sure?"
Taishiro asked making sure he was serious.

Tameki froze. He gulped, pick one. He told himself. Just pick one.
"Kirishima..."
His voice was hourse.

"What what?"
Eijiro was frantic in this situation. He didn't know what to do but he hated that Tameki was putting himself through this.

"I-"
Tameki stopped himself, biting his lip. Tears pressed in his eyes.
"I love you."
His chest ached in the wait for eijiro's denial but, it felt empty.

Taishiro backed away, wanting to give them space.
Eijiro's smiled. He smiled.
"Tameki. You didn't have to put yourself through all that just-"

"I did. I know you wouldn't like me in that way so I hid it. I figured it would give me more time with you, without being in too much pain. I don't care if it would have killed me. I just didn't want to lose you."
Eijiro's eyes widened as Tameki spoke.

He didn't stutter not one when he said that.
"Tameki there's no need to-"

"Stop please.."
Tameki whispered, his voice full of pain.
"I don't want to die."

"You're not going to die."
Eijiro told him, grabbing a wipe he had in his pocket. He tore the package and picked up Tameki's bloody hand.

"I was gonna say-"
Eijiro started wiping away the blood.
"I love you too. I know you have really bad anxiety and don't see yourself in a healthy way but, you're really strong."

Eijiro's looked up and smiled.
"You're a really great person! You try to lift others up even by putting yourself down."

~•~•~•~•~

"You ready?"
Eijiro asked, fixing the back strap of his crocs.

"Yeah, J-just a sec"
Tameki looked at himself in the mirror. He was wearing a blue polo shirt and some black jeans.
His fingers brushed across the scar that was made a while ago.

Though he had many scars, that was his favorite because that was the time Eijiro almost died saving him.

Tameki walked out, fixing his shirt and looking to the floor.
Eijiro smiled and took his hand.
"Now to the cafe!"

Tameki smiled and followed- though he was being pulled - Eijiro to the nearest cafe.

Once there, Tameki and Eijiro sat at a table. They ordered tea and some pastries.
They laughed and talked, just enjoying each other.

The smiles Tameki and Eijiro shared could be called love, yes. But for them.
They just called it fate.